Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Terri, Rick and Terra continue here

S
    Smoo

Drawn by the scent of food and the promise of a free show Sweet Tooth heads to the Hollow Commons. The clown made sure to give a respectful nod to Big Swilla and Duncan. He’d been in their position many times and was glad he didn’t have to stand at a door tonight.

He had definitely chosen the right outfit tonight with a matching Hawaiian shirt and shorts in a red floral pattern. [FONT=Trebuchet MS]The clowns Mantle accentuates the outfit as the silhouette’s of Autumn leaves tumble down through the costume from his shoulders down to his knees. To complete the outfit he happily strode over to Mrs Rosemary and accepted several colourful lei’s.

The clown then strode into the throne room and noticing the sand on the floor stopped to take his sandals of and feel the gritty texture of it between his toes. Standing there sand trickling between his toes the Fool of First Frost scans the room. Looking for faces he hasn’t met before and eager to make new friends.

L

Some part of him was tempted to ask if the Hawaiian shirts were all that different from her dress. He didn't dislike either, though he did prefer the dress. But he decided against it. She was the fashionista after all, not him. So instead he just shrugs in remark to her response about Nightfall. "Maybe he doesn't want to do the same thing twice?"

He didn't ever recall spotting Terra around either, so she must have been new. But, it's not like he could slip that into conversation with her right there. So for now he simply adds, "It's nice to meet you."

p
    panik

As slowly but steadily the Hollow Commons welcomes more and more changelings Abigail silently stays by the bar observing whoever crosses the doors. Once in a while she takes a small sip of her chilled drink slowly savoring its sweetness and alcoholic component. Just as she's about to go and greet the Winter Queen and her entourage the fellow fairest standing with his girlfriend by the bar asks her a question."Well, I don't know. I'm new to town but maybe you have seen me around somewhere. Maybe at one of the shows I did around town. I'm Abigail by the way." The bright one displays one of her best smile for the couple.

m
    miniatureian

"It's a good spot to stop wandering. I mean, that must sound strange, I've been on the road a while since I got back into the swing of things, never really settled down. Since I got here though, it's felt peaceful inside. That drive to drive is less." She giggled at the repeated word, usually can word things better than duplicates, but sometimes it's better that way.

"That is to say, I just swore the oath with Alice, and it's suddenly the passing of the crown party! How exciting. What kind of percentage of the freehold do parties like this draw out?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri listened and was pleased to hear Terra had already taken the Oath, which made trust come easier. The next question however, kind of threw her.

"Erm, I generally think most. Obviously, sometimes mundane issues can keep one or two from attending," Terri said, thinking back to her first year tax returns. "However, as far as I can remember, the Sacramento freehold has always made the changing of the Seasons a major part of its routine. Besides, we have only each other, right?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

QuoteQuote:
    "Drinks, for sure," Nightfall replied, grinning.

True to his upbringing, he ordered a vodka and tonic, and Alice's drink.

As they waited at the bar, he looked over at Abigail Blake, and his eyebrows knit together as he considered her.

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

Speaking, he drew Alice closer, as if asking her as well, clearly 'with' the fox-eared Elemental.

As slowly but steadily the Hollow Commons welcomes more and more changelings Abigail silently stays by the bar observing whoever crosses the doors. Once in a while she takes a small sip of her chilled drink slowly savoring its sweetness and alcoholic component. Just as she's about to go and greet the Winter Queen and her entourage the fellow fairest standing with his girlfriend by the bar asks her a question."Well, I don't know. I'm new to town but maybe you have seen me around somewhere. Maybe at one of the shows I did around town. I'm Abigail by the way." The bright one displays one of her best smile for the couple.
    Alice couldn't help but give Nightfall a curious look at first when he approached and spoke with the woman, after all he wasn't exactly the most take charge social type.

She was about to say something about who he chose to approach when she got a better look at Abigail and thought that he was right. Then when Abigail brought up her local shows it dawned on her.

"Oh hi Abigail! I loved your stuff. I'm Alice White and this is my fiancé, Neil Fields."

PRE

Rust gently toys with his lei as inspects the room. "Hey there Otto. Glad you stuck around." With a grin/grimace he moves on, taking his shoes off to enjoy the sand under his feet.

L

"Like Terri said, just about everyone who can usually shows up to these. But you never know when something'll force someone to miss it...like taxes, maybe." There was a slight upturn at the corner of his lips to betray to Terri that, maybe, he was poking a little fun at her. "So yeah, if you're looking to meet anyone in particular you should be able to find them here."

A
    Ana Mizuki

Samuru enters the place, looking as confused as he usually does. He had been directed here by the scent of the Wyrd, and now the snakedogdoctor looked around him. Well, he liked it, in a way.

The Beast was dressed in a simple poloshirt and straight pants, but that old-fart look was not the strangest look about him. Samuru looked less like a human in his mien and more like an anthro thing. He had a long thick mane around his neck, a twisting and moving long tail with a tuff at it's end. But even THAT wasn't the strangest thing about him.

No, that was that the half of his face was covered in brown fur, very unlike the rest of his body. His right eye was that of a snake, contrasting the brown one he seemed to have 'naturally'.

The beast found a place to sit down, and watched.

Page 4 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread