Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Al-Adin decides to not take the scenic route tonight, after all, that might scare people, and it wasn't fall yet.

"Tally!" He calls out, as he heads over to see his new friend, glomping her with a hug. "Its good to see you again! How are you doing? Everything is going well? Are you having fun yet?"
    "Hey Al-Adin! Do you know what's going on in there? I was just asking Mr Bates about it." Tally says, nodding towards said changeling standing guard at the door.

Then taking note of the monkey themed Beast, asks, "Nice set of cloths. Rather colorful."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

()Lightbulb Spent
    PRE

"It's Summer now, so Queen Alice has to give up the crown to the summer king. It's rreally just an excuse to party."

Al-akin nods. "Thanks, its always funner in color."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Really? So there's a party going on to celebrate the changing of the season?" Tally asks Al-Adin.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Al-Adin & Tally's Conversation Continues: HERE

m
    miniatureian

Terra arrived, having spent a few days around the hotel as preparations were made, anticipating the assault at the door, and in fact, dressed as a canvas to enhance the natural beauty of the flowers. Pausing a moment once inside, as if unsure of what to do at parties, she eyed those already gathered. It had been years since she simply attended one without being the entertainment. That probably meant she would do better with something to focus on, so she approached the bar for a drink. The receiving Summer sovereign was not yet to be seen despite Winter and Spring appearing, so she would probably not offend in conversing with them instead of the Raging Majesty first. A glance at Alice, remembrance of quite how busy she had been even in the everyday, calculating that had been while she held the crown, divided by the thought of meeting new people rather than developing established acquaintances.

Terra curtsies respectfully in front of her own sovereign, saying with her distance and form, "You have my first and all, I demand nothing but to bask in your joyful presence."

But she was drawn to a squirrel in a dress, the colors, form, and the energy. Approaching Terri, she held her hand out in greeting, "Your dress has lured me like a moth to the flame. I'm Terra."

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Drinks, for sure," Nightfall replied, grinning.

True to his upbringing, he ordered a vodka and tonic, and Alice's drink.

As they waited at the bar, he looked over at Abigail Blake, and his eyebrows knit together as he considered her.

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

Speaking, he drew Alice closer, as if asking her as well, clearly 'with' the fox-eared Elemental.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu's eyes light up for a moment as Marcus offers the food. He snags something that looks good. "Thanks man" He nods to Rook as the other metalflesh approaches. Finishing the bit of food he visibly swallows it, he might have grabbed too much..

"Hey Rook" Fu looks at the red dress as well. "Wow... good luck with that one." Hot chicks...look but not touch. Some of them have guns and all.

S
    Spartan

Rust, Faith and Spartan

Spartan entered the Festival dressed, not as if he was ready for a festival, but as if he is ready for war. He was three steps behind his King with with his eyes open. Spartan’s face was carved in granite with a scowl on it. Spartan did his best to keep his mantle muted for now. It was Rust’s time. His time would come.

Spartan looked next to him to see Faith there. He was pleased to see her. She had been a light in his darkness. She had been a bitch too, but that was one of the reasons he cared for her. Because she was not afraid to stand up to the 6’7 nearly 350 pound armored warrior.

Faith comes in roughly at the same time, but a quarter-step ahead of the others. Why? Because she wasn't following them, no sirree. She was in front, and that's that. Which put her first in line for Rosemary's greeting. After trying (unsuccessfully) to ward off the woman, she grudgingly accepts the lei. "You know they're coming the f**k off the minute I'm inside, right?" She just rolls her eyes, and indeed just as she crosses the threshold, she takes off the silly flowers. "Shit," she comments with a nod in Fu and Marcus's direction, their veritable festival of ugly a beacon in the room, "Are those two trying to make everyone blind?" For now she takes a moment to savor the moment, lei in hand. She knew what she had to do. Didn't mean she wasn't going to delay it as much as possible.

Rust enters looking more professional then war-ready.
    His mantle sings another tune. He wares a pressed button down, his Mane tied back with a strip of red cloth.
    His mantle smolders, a cape of lighting crackling. The light throws his features into a fearsome grimace.

The King pauses to thank Bates for his efforts, the clap Duncan on the shoulder and impress appreciation to Swilla.
    And then he enters courts and grins at the decor. It looked great. This would be an excellent celebration. Rust just hoped it did not jar to much with the growing dangers they all faced.

B
    Beej

Otto's eyebrows rose as the Summer trio entered. "Well the King definitely knows how to make an entrance. The girl's got a mouth on her and can't eve appreciate a lei..." he thought sourly. "Still gotta make friends and all."

Pushing off the bar he headed over the small group. He gave Rust a deep bow complete with a sweep of his lime green dilby. "Your Highness, prince of pit fights." He said with a lop-sided grin. "Miss Taylor." he said with a nod of the head. "Mr. Castor."

But she was drawn to a squirrel in a dress, the colors, form, and the energy. Approaching Terri, she held her hand out in greeting, "Your dress has lured me like a moth to the flame. I'm Terra."

While waiting for Rick to reply, Terri beams as Terra approaches an makes the comment about her dress.

"Why thank you, Terra, just something I managed to pick up. A pleasure to meet you, I'm Terri, and this is Rick. I can't say I've seen you around but my memory ain't the best. How are you finding the freehold?"

Page 3 of 24 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread