Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
221 - 230
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 23 of 24 First ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 Last

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu looks at Marcus for a moment then shrugs. "Alright, we'll let him do what ever for now." He watches Terri leave, too bad, she's cute. "I hope Winter comes back to deal with this, we can't afford anything right now."

K
    Kazakin

"I'm not voting we murder him or something ridiculous," Rook said, his voice low. "That'd be a Goddamn waste. We're all a damn sight better than that, even if Rust doesn't believe it right now. I just don't think he's in the right frame of mind to be left alone, Marcus." The Metalflesh's eyes were narrowed behind his sunglasses. "That sort of frame of mind can make a man do things he regrets the following morning."

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia nods in agreement with the consensus of the Summers. "The sad thing is, not a year ago, he was saying how we need to not let our Wrath consume us, how we all walk that fine line of using it as fuel for our actions but aim to never let it take over." She shakes her head. "It is unfortunate that he apparently crossed that line, but I would hate to see him go further over."

S
    Spartan

Spartan appreciated the chase cutting, "I have seen Four Sovereigns of our city fall into some form of madness. My Court has lost two Sovereigns. I trust my courtiers explicitly but we need... something different." Spartan is not a wordsmith, and he was having issues finding exactly the words he wanted to use. "My predecessor was better with words then I am. I will be blunt. I feel that the Summer Sovereign should have an impartial adviser while on the throne. I request for you to be that adviser." Spartan wanted to give some kind of fancy title but he couldn't think of one. So if Nightfall wanted one, he could make his own.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall smiled and shook his head.

"'To everything, there is a Season, and a time for every purpose under the Heavens,'" he answered.

"I appreciate the trust you would put in me, but it is the Season of Wrath, and Wrath alone."

He almost added that the Gloaming Courts were forbidden to rule, and a Sovereign's advisor might be too close for comfort. He didn't, though, because maybe Spartan saw what he did: that there was a time for every purpose of Hope and Sacrifice.

"The other Seasons are there. They're all a part of the whole," Nightfall continued, smile fading as his voice took on an earnest tone. "Sam forgot. Rust forgot. You have to remember. They are the other voices. Without Spring, Winter will not thaw for Summer. Without Summer, Spring will not stop blooming for Autumn. To everything, there is a Season."

S
    Spartan

"Thank you for your advice Nightfall, I will do my best to heed it." Spartan says and, if there is nothing else, Spartan turns to walk back to his courtiers. If there was any disappointment, it could not be seen through his Hoplites helm.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

After the conversation with Spartan, Nightfall follows many others and slips out as well.

Ok guys, can we wrap this up soon please. I will start a separate posts for the monarchs to discuss.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

L

"Be careful," The words were whispered softly, for Terri's ears only. He didn't think Rust would hang around outside and attack anyone who exited, but he hadn't thought the metal lion would order the two of his courtiers most strongly recognized by their Season to fight to the death either. He does breathe a bit easier, though, as he sees Nightfall move to leave at pretty much the same time as her. If there was any trouble, the Dawn Courtier could be trusted to end it quickly.

He stays for now, though. As little as he expected to be needed, he'd hardly foreseen the events that had occurred after the coronation either. So he settled down in a chair at the edge of the room, measured gaze keeping an eye on the proceedings. Duty could make a crown weigh heavy, he'd leave with the last of the attendees.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Somewhat emotionally drained from the events of the evening Alice takes the opportunity to slip out with nightfall.

Page 23 of 24 First ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 Last
Closed Thread