Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
211 - 220
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 22 of 24 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Last

Marcus shakes his head. Although a simple action, it is still a sad, eloquent reflection of his internal state at the moment. The metalflesh feels like he just really doesn't understand anything right now.

K
    Kazakin

"I've been in these parts for only a few months. It'd be stupid to try and claim something I haven't earnt," Rook said with a wry little shrug of his broad shoulders. "Spartan, I'm pretty sure it's on your shoulders."

You better carry it a damn sight better than Rust did.

S
    Spartan

Spartan stands to his full height. "Very Well, I claim the title of Summer Soverign. I thank you for your support, I will not disappoint." Spartan thought for a moment. "Fu, you will keep the title of Summer Champion. But you will work to keep it." Spartan did not want anymore chaos befalling his Court now. Spartan thought for a moment if he should apologize for Rust and his actions. But Rust is a grown man and Spartan will not try to smooth over his mistakes, especially ones made so obvious on such a grand scale. Spartan looked about the room.

"Nightfall. May I speak with you?" Spartan says his tone his normal gravel. Making his words a request, not a demand.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

He had just opened his mouth to ask Alice if they could plan a camping trip for a month... or six... when he heard his name.

Nightfall closed his eyes for a moment and took a deep breath, exhaling and letting tension leave with the breath. Whatever became of Rust, he'd said harsh things, and been denied the vindication of his words by a piece of costume jewelry.

He stepped forward and away from Alice.

"Of course, King Spartan."

S
    Spartan

Spartan, no King Spartan, walked toward a corner of the room that was private. He wanted to speak to Nightfall privately, without people eves-dropping or trying to interject. "Nightfall." Spartan said giving a nod, the same nod he would give to a fellow warrior, "I have fought beside you, I have fought against you, In both cases I have found you to be a honorable man. That is why, as Sovereign of Summer, I must make a request of you."

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu nods his head in could be construed as a bow of sorts. His grin says it all. Challenge Accepted. Stepping off the dias he walks to Marcus throwing a glance at Rook as he does. Wondering if the new guy would want to do this as well.

"Should we round up Rust? Cause...you know..."
    Having a disturbed changeling running around... not a good thing. Fu asks quietly, Summer's problems are Summers.

K
    Kazakin

Rook caught Fu's glance and gave a little nod. He wanted to prove his worth to his Court; and prove too, that Rust Mane had been wrong about what Summer was about. He moved over, following the stone hound to his fellow Metalflesh from the dias.

"If we are, I'm in," he said flatly, his sunglasses hiding the sharp look in his eyes. Unhinged Changelings meant problems, period.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus narrows his eyes at his fellow Courtiers.

"In time, it might come to that... perhaps. For now, I think we should leave him be."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri shook het head before turning to Rick.

"I'm going home, this place is making me feel sick. Take care, hun."

And with a final kiss to the Autumn King, Terri leaves the festival far earlier than she would previously had hoped.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"What's that?" Nightfall asked, curious, and cutting right to the chase.

He glanced over at Terri leaving, frowning ever-so-slightly before looking back at the living suit of armor.

Page 22 of 24 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 Last
Closed Thread