Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
(1106) Summer Festival

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 10 of 24 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... Last

Listening and smiling, Terri couldn't help but think how infectious Terra's personality was and found herself nodding along at certain points, her imagination trying to keep up with the speed of Terra's description.

"We all have our fears, honey," Terri jokes, placing her hand on Terra's arm. "When I started my store last year, I was absolutely terrified. When it came round to tax-time, well, I don't know what's worse. Them or the IRS."

L

"The IRS is harder to hide from." What? It certainly seemed to be true. Then his eyes drift over to note, with some degree of surprise, that Katrin was already up on the stage. Looked like the ceremony was starting a bit more quickly than usual. "Duty calls," he bent down to give Terri a quick peck on the cheek. "See you after the crown's passed." And then he started picking his way across the dance floor towards the dais.

L

Noting Katrin's position, Rick broke away from Terri and Terra (pondering a bit about how similar their names were) and made his way over the dais. Then climbed up onto it to take his position alongside her. Offering a nod of greeting and respect as he joined her in waiting for the ceremony to begin.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice does laugh at the other woman's joke and turned to Nightfall when karaoke was mentioned.

"Don't get him started on Karaoke, the big show off,"
    she rolled her eyes in mock disgust. Then smiling she nudged him good naturedly and continued, "Seriously though we have some talented folks here in the freehold..."

The Spring Queen frowned as she looked around the room and noticed the sovereigns taking positions on the stage. For a moment she wondered just how it was that they felt they could rush the ruling sovereign and considered making them wait for her conversation to finish. Instead she sighed softly when she came to the realization that she just wasn't that type of person.

"Looks like my Springly challenged peers are insisting that I speed things along. I should go before they get all grumpy with me. The last thing we need is a grumpy Summer Sovereign. It was nice meeting you Abigail."
    She gave Neil's hand an affectionate squeeze before turning to depart toward the stage.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

With a soft sigh at being rushed, Alice made her way toward the stage when the others began taking their places. She ascended the steps to the dais and gave the other Sovereigns a smile as she took her place. She stood silently waiting for everyone to finish gathering and for the ceremony to start.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Ok, he has had his drinks, he has had his minutes of staring at the crowd. Time for Wyatt to pay more attention to why he was here. When someone walks on a stage, it draws is attention.

He actually wanted to go to Samuru, since the stranger had been sitting and watching, just like Wyatt. But with the ceremony that is about to be begin he walks closer to the stage and waits like the others.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

m
    miniatureian

Terra fidgets and giggles at the jokes, watching the kiss, turning towards the stage. "This'll be my first. I wonder how I might contribute instead of simply leeching food and drink at parties? You know, productive member of society and all that." She swirls her glass and looks at Terri.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri felt the kiss on her cheek and smiled, glad that even though he'd risen to the position of Autumn King, Rick still showed the same affection in public. "Knock 'em dead," she said adding a wink.

"Well, food and drink comes with all these gatherings," Terri says, pointing towards Mrs. Rosemary. "Our local chef is amazing. As for stuff to do, we could meet up one night, hit a club or two. This city has some awesome nightspots. Sound good?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Contrary to whatever Abigail thought of her Winter 'joke', Neil actually smiled and nodded genuinely at the mention of the Silent Arrow.

As the conversation stayed on karaoke the smile widened and the Fairest lit up at the prospect. Mock disappointment filled his face as Alice spoke, and he returned the hand squeeze.

"For Hedge sake, at least make your last act as Ascendant a mandatory karaoke night...,"
    he protested as she left.

"That's true love, you know,"
    Neil continued after Alice walked away. He watched her silvery tail sway for a few moments before turning back to the other Fairest. "When they leave you alone with another woman."

He winked, clearly teasing, and picked up the fresh drink as he pushed away from the bar.

"It was a pleasure, Abigail."

m
    miniatureian

Mental image, squirrel raving, i approve.

At the mention of clubs, or perhaps her own imagination, a cartoonish grin engulfs her visage. "Nice to meet you Rick, good luck. What is his part in the ceremony?"

"Oh, for sure. That would be fun! And provide me an opportunity to meet more people. What kinds of places are you most interest you?"

Page 10 of 24 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... Last
Closed Thread