1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Shores of the world

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

We'll work as fast as we can, she had told the spirit. And even though it was back where it belonged, the promise remained. Combined with the Oath, it made for a powerful motivation to find Master in River (or bastard 'half-breeds', if it came to that).

That was one of the reasons Gwen had sent a message to the Sworn to gather up for another run along the coast. She'd chosen as a meeting point the very spot where they met the fisherman-thing. It seemed like the logical place to go from. She paced, stopping occasionally to look over the river, or down into the water, one of her eyes occasionally shifting to the inkiest black.

"Hhmph...." The sound of someone clearing their throat. Looking around and Gwen will see a very sheepish Vinny with his hands in his coat. "Hey boss, how's tricks?"

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen turns towards the sound, with a certain degree of surprise. She knew that voice. "Vinnie!", she says, surprise readily apparent in her voice. She just smiles at him, and answers him, "Always good." The Alpha hesitates a moment before adding more. "But what about you? Everything good?" There's a vague note of concern right there. Okay, more than 'vague'. More like 'definite'.

Vinny immediately perked up, glad that gwen wasn't about to tear a chunk out of him. Although, the thought suddeny occured to him, she could be bidding her time. Yeah, that's it.

He scratched his head. "Yeah, I'm good. My editor gave me hell due to my lack of content recently, and a top notch apartment won't pay for itself, apparently." He lit up a cigarette. It would seem quitting the habit hadn't gone well either. "So, what did I miss?"

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

"So uh Gwen is a tad taller than most people..." Jeremiah tells Kree quietly as he leads her down to the river and hopefully his packmates. I hope that was the correct way to say it. "Ya are good people though..well our type of people at least."

Following the smell, apparently Vinny hadn't kicked that habit yet. He leads himself and Kree to his pack. "Hey guys, this is Kree."

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin leans onto his car while studying at some territorial markers of the Sworn pack. It takes the blond Uratha a few seconds to find the number Vinny gave him. Making sure he has change, the Iron Master heads for the nearest phone booth. Putting the change into it, Kevin dials the number, hoping that somebody will pick as he wasn't about to cross into a pack's territory, not without at least contacting one of them to give them a heads up at least as he knows he wouldn't put up with an intruder crossing into his packs' territory.

Just as Jeremiah and Kree arrive, Vinny gets a call. Taking out his iPhone, he gives his fellow packmember a wink before stepping aside to answer his phone.

L
    Lycaonia

Kree cringed a little at the ring of the phone. She'd never liked cell phones, they had an annoying habit of ringing at the worst of times. Her eyes traveled to the tall woman before her. Most women were taller than her but this woman....
    "Uhm... Hi." She paused, observing the woman. She could tell that this woman was indeed the alpha that Jeremiah had spoken of.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen is about to answer Vinnie, most likely some barbed little remark (or at least as barbed as they get with her), but before she can get more than the first syllable out, Vincent's phone rings and he's called away. "Saved by the ringtone," she comments to Vinnie with a distinctly humorous tone in her voice. But she lets him take care of business.

Next came the woman introducing herself. There were a few ways she could handle this. New arrival, intruder, thread... How would Mat handle it? Wait, do I really need to worry about that? No, she didn't, she decided. She only had to handle it the way she would. "Hi," she answers the short woman. "I'm Gwen." She offers a large hand to be shaken. "It's a pleasure," she offers with an encouraging smile.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah shifts a foot, obviously nervous at this point. "Kree's a uh.. recent Change. I met some of the Shadow Seekers when we found her. Sally thought it'd be a good idea for her to meet us first." He looks at Vinny as the Beta fields the call, wondering what the call is for. Jeremiah looks back at Gwen. "I figured this was a good time for her to meet us as a pack?"

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last