Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

After grabbing breakfast, Tally heads up to her room at the hotel and cracks open the phone book after putting on a simple jacket. It didn't take long for the courtless Hunterheart to memorize the nearest address to a local library along with the map that the phone book possesses, refreshing the one she saw back at the bus stop.

It takes the canine style Beast a few minutes before she pockets a few paper bills. Closing the closet with her pack inside it, she pauses at the door, checking to be sure that she is carrying a key for her room. Moving it to an inner pocket of her jacket, Tally finally leaves the room.

It takes about ten minutes before her elevator reaches the main floor. She steps off and while walking to the doors, Tally glances about the main floor to see if anyone else is up. The clock hanging about the main hall shows that it's a bit after seven am in the morning.

She does drift pass the front desk, making sure to pick up a card sporting the hotel's phone number just to be on the safe side. Tally makes sure to nod to the person manning the desk as she walks towards the doors that lead out of the hotel.

Leaving the familiar safety of the Four Seasons behind her, Tally ventures into the unknown wilderness of her new home... Sacramento. The Hunterheart actually has no problem finding her way to the nearest public library. A middle-aged woman behind the front desk smiles at her as she enters.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally returns that smile and nods slightly as a greeting before walking pass the desk. Tally wanders pass the various book cases, often pausing to take a book off the shelf to read the back of the book. If it was something that tickled her fancy, she would hold onto it as she continues through the library. By the time the Beast comes to the table, she is carrying at least three hard covers and six paper backs. The books subjects are as followed, a chemistry, three How-To-Draw/Create-Your-Own-Whatever, and the remaining books are about Sacramento the city.

Lets see... where to begin? Tally wonders with the nine books kind of spaced out before her on the table. Then, with a shrug, the Hunterheart picks up the chemistry book and opens it after piling the other books on each other to create a small tower with the two other hard covers acting as a base. Within a few minutes, Tally became absorbed in reading the book she has in her hands.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu walks into the library with only a moment of hesitation. Libraries aren't his thing...all those books. Well..ya.. He nods to the women at the desk before disappearing into the stacks. Homing towards the one section he knew well, the art section. After finding the book he had been reading before his...expedition.. he picks it out and carries it to a table for reading.

A few minutes later he looks up and notices the other Lost. Surprised he hadn't notice..her? earlier he puts down his book on stone carving.

"You new in town?" Fu asks as nicely as he can, which isn't too well considering he's a walking stone Foo dog. A mantle of heat and rage rolls calmly off of him, bringing Summers touch to the library.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally is startled a bit and glances up and turns to look at Fu. She merely stares at Fu, Tally is heavily reminded of those Fu Dogs back at the temple at Weaverville. Finally, the Hunterheart blinks at the realization that the other has asked her a question.

"Sorry but your appearance just took me back to my childhood home." Tally admits to Fu. "And yea, I am rather new. I'm Tally, Tally Benoit."

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu gives her a small smile. Memories of childhood...those must be nice. "I'm Fu, no last name." He shrugs as he walks over to Tally's table and takes a seat opposite of her. "Welcome to Sacramento." He looks at his hands for a moment. How'd I come across a new person?

"So uh.. what brings you to Sacramento?" Fu interlocks his fingers to stop any fidgeting. A trick he learned when he had first escaped, hide weakness.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"What usually brings small town residents to a major city? A fresh start." Tally answers Fu's question, allowing the book to rest on the table. It seems that no matter where I go, I just seem to attract those of a masculine decent. The Hunterheart mentally muses. "Yui played tour guide for me the other day. Showed me the bridge before bringing me to the hotel."

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu nods, glad that someone had already introduced her to the town. "Are you uhh.. " He looks around for a moment, suddenly worried someone might be watching them. "a fresh runner?" Lost months combined with some of the things that were happening before make him a bit more than concerned about anything.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Arrived back about two years ago." Tally answers and sighs, it had been such a shock to learn that so many decades had pass since she was taken away. "Just new to the city is all." She adds with a slight cock of her head as she shifts her gaze to what Fu is holding.

Fu
    Fu

PRE

Fu angles the book towards Tally when he catches her gaze. It's a book on stone carving, mostly about European gargoyles. "A hobby I picked up a while back. Haven't worked on anything in a while though." He shrugs and looks at the book Tally had gathered. Eh not his thing.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread