Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Nom Nom Nom

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    S
    Spartan

Spartan, in his normal garb of heavy cargo pants and a button down shirt, makes his way into Gypsy's. After his quest into the hedge to take out the bogeymen he needed food. He had felt as if he was in there for eternity and now, he needed a bottle of wine and food. Lots and Lots of food. He is an ogre after all.

Spartan makes his way to a booth and sits down, orders appetizers, a entire lamb, two bottles of wine and goes waits patiently.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Exploring' Sacramento wasn't really a good excuse for wandering through the streets, since Wyatt knew the city already. But it is always good to know where others of his kind like to be. The Bright Fairest first walks along the restaurant, not hungry. But he changes his mind if his shining white eyes catch a helmet... armored man? Changeling, Gotcha!

Neither Wyatt wears very special clothes, jeans with black shirt and jacket. He walks over to the booth where Spartan was sitting, and clears his throat to get the man's attention. 'Hey there, mind if I take a seat?' If the man looks up he nods as a greeting.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

S
    Spartan

The Ogre looks up, his mouth filled with appetizer. It was odd to watch a man eat through his helmet, but Spartan pulled it off. The table had something close to 6 different appetizers on it even before the main course. If some of Spartan's friends were there they wouldn't be suprised, especially seeing him eat before.

Spartan swallows the food in his mouth and takes a long drink of a beer while gesturing at the chair accross from him. "Help yourself." the hoplite says as he grabs another chicken tortilla. "Appologies, I just got back from a long trip."

It would probably be wise for the Fairest not to take some thing from directly in front of the Ogre, assuming he values his hands.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Alright.' He grins and sits down in the appointed seat. 'I've already eaten, but the beer is on me today.' Now it was just hoping he could still be paying his study after the drinks, but what's life without fun?

Wyatt orders some more beer, and tells the waiter with a grin that he'd better stay close. 'Just a long trip... or a long long trip, if I may ask?' Length here means through some doors before you get there.

The Bright One likes to watch people, so he waits for his answer while watching the guy, but then he leans forward and says in a quick tone: 'Oh and my name is Wyatt Amnell, by the way, recently returned to Sactown.'

S
    Spartan

"Caster Karalis" Spartan says giving his mundain name. "Not that long in the grand scheme. I have been in Sacramento for over a year now." Spartan says letting him know he isn't fresh out of the hedge.

"Just a rough duty." Spartan explains as he picks up a pita and takes a big bite.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Wyatt nods as if he know where the guy is talking about and leans back, sipping from his beer. Well, they've all had their rough time out there, but how the fuck was he supposed to know what this Caster Karalis had been doing? The beer sipping takes a while, Wyatt looks at all the food and thinks about all the poor children you could safe with it.

But after some beer and the thoughts of poor children the Fairest does a little guess on the man's Court, which was pretty easy considering it's strength. With those guys it's always a rough duty I believe... When the silence begins to be on the long side - or better when the sounds of an eating man should be interrupted - Wyatt gathers some guts and decides to do his first attempt to possibly mean something for the Freehold in the future. 'Next time you go on such a rough duty, I might be willing to go with you. Fencing keeps me in shape these days, but I'm perhaps more useful as a medicine student... and well, that would be a guy for the first aid and a student who's eager to learn more about all the edgy hedgy stuff.'

The door to Gypsy's open as another patron stops by for something to refill his flagging energy levels, walking by Wyatt and Spartan to take a table adjacent but down one from them both and within the Ogre's eyeline. As he passes, the pair instantly notice how a few grains of sand seems to fall and land on their table, the majority of which is left to scatter on the floor of the diner. Taking a seat, he orders a peanut butter and jelly sandwich along with a cola.

"And none of that diet crap," he adds, his voice sounding as if he's been chewing broken glass. Glancing towards the man the pair instantly conclude he is obviously fae, no doubt an Elemental of some kind. Short, sandy-coloured hair is neatly cut on his head but its his skin that is the giveaway. A fine layer of sand shifts with every subtle movement, some angles revealing faded scars, motes of which fall across his light grey tee that has a splattered black cog and skull symbol upon it.

The Tee

S
    Spartan

Spartan looked to the newest arrival and then to Wyatt, when he saw no look of recognition Spartan says, "I do not know you. Who are you?" Spartan asked. Anyone around Spartan may be like, "what the fuck is his deal." But the Changelings, the Lost, they knew. It is rare for a changeling to be in the freehold and have never at least seen by the Summer's Iron Hand. So the protector of the Crown and the keeper of balance asked.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

As Wyatt sees another Changeling he instantly starts to think of a way to introduce himself: Hey there, I'm Wyatt, just new here... haven't seen you around before, new too? He had already seen quite a lot of his fellow changelings after all.

But everything changes when he hears and sees Spartan's reaction. So Wyatt faces the stranger with raised eyebrows, not being a good addition to Ogre's intimidating image.

The Elemental looks up from brushing sand from his table as the waitress wanders off, who was wondering if they actually done peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.

She'd have to ask Sally.

"That's 'cos we ain't been introduced yet, boy. Wanna go first?"

He smiles. It seems friendly. Seriously, it does.

Trust that guy?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.