Ended
Watch

Visiting Beauty Itself

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods eagerly, she finds herself listening carefully to Twist and looking at the Judex's legs and shoes a moment before looking up to reply, with a careful, humble, smile and tone; "Oh, oh indeed, Alder Judex...thank you! You have lived in this Domain a long time. I should be glad, if it please you Alder Judex, to hear of any advice, knowledge and insight you can provide me...advice that will help guide my actions in the Offices of Herald and Keeper. You see, I wish to serve the Alder Prince faithfully, diligently and with the application of Wisdom. To do so, Alder Judex, requires that I seek the advice of those who have served the Alder Prince and the Domain well. I wish to emulate that excellence of service learn from it too." Martha rubs at her stiff knee now as she waits, carefully watching Twist to see if she's made a faux pas to apologise for.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Did we not? Aren't we all searching for a purpose in life, or unlife. Alice nods in agreement as Martha speaks, although she didn't feel the need to repeat any similar words.

So instead she leans a bit forward and let the ambiance of 'I'm going to say something' hang in the air for a moment. Then she speaks with a smile, 'Yes there is, Alder Judex Twist.'

'The moment I came to Sacramento the First Estate had just had a meeting, which I unfortunately missed. And don't know of any Daeva meetings in the past. Now I have personally met a lot of my fellow Kindred, but there are a lot of new arrivals. Beside that, quite some things have happened in the Domain, and I thought that either a Clan or a Covenant meeting would be good to have,'
    Alice explains relatively slow, carefully studying Twist's reaction.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist blinked as Martha spoke and then blinked again, though she did manage to keep her eyebrows from drawing together in slight befuddlement.

"You wish to get my advice on how to be a Keeper and Herald?" She paused, almost as though waiting for Martha's acknowledgement of the question. Some small part of Twist had been hoping that she had lost the meaning in the liberal 'Alder' phrases and more proper usage of the English language. But it appeared she had not.

Smiling, slightly apologetically, Twist spread her hands, "I am sorry- I do not know that I have much advice that will do you any good. I have never held either position or aspired to. My talents lie better suited for other domain responsibilities. The best that I can offer is to use your head, which I have no doubt you will have no trouble with."

While normally the slower speak of Alice's may have vexed Twist, after Martha, Twist wasn't inclined to get frustrated. "As you stated, there was one of covenant not too long back as we count such so I am not inclined to call another just yet. But it is true- it has been some time since a family gathering has been called. I will work toward such an end." A slight smile flickered into view, "I believe I may even have an idea for such."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods happily and respectfully. Taking a moment to rub at her knee as she does so. "Thank you, Alder Judex!" she had nothing to add to that. It all seemed sensible and, besides, Twist was now talking to Alice...so Martha watched them. Happy to sit in silence and listen to them converse about plans and ideas, ready to join in should they require it of her.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'You are right.' Alice nods, even though she wants a meeting with the Invictus very much, there was no chance she could express her displeasure to the Judex.

She shortly smiles together with a nod, 'I look forward to a meeting of Succubi then. If any help is required, I am always ready to give any sort of assistance, Alder Judex Twist.'

Any sort? Well let's say a very wide range of varieties.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nodded affirmation at Alice's offer to help, "I will be sure to let you know should I require anything."

Twist paused a moment, enough time to allow either woman to bring up a new topic before returning to the earlier one. "Have either of you looked into the city's history?" She asked, her tone not expecting an answer of yes but wouldn't it be nice if they had?

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods, meekly, but she nods. "If it please you, Alder Judex, I have begun to explore it. I have sought to investigate and chart on a map both the unsual history and the arcane as well as the more...well, the history one would expect to encounter upon opening a guide for the tourist." A rub of the knee and a shy smile to Alice too, as if hoping to invite help in this project from her friend.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Well,' Alice slowly nods, but that becomes a shake, then a nod. She doesn't really know, 'I've heard some things Alder Judex Twist, but I can't say I have really investigated the city's history.'

When Twist started about it, Alice realized she had never thought of the city's history. Surely she was informed with the recent history, but there was a long history before she came to Sacramento.

Played by Dark Passenger

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"In your research did you come across anything relating to Kisten Maze or Muir? They were both in the city prior to Prince Clark's reign. Though their periods of...activity, were not consistant." Twist paused as though she would add more but then held her tongue. After all, she didn't know if it was just the most recent history with them she was interested in or not. And she knew that both were not neonates.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha shakes her head, but is attentive to the names. Rubbing hard at her stiff knee, she replies gently, "I regret, ma'am, the names mean little to me at present." But Martha sits now in such a way as to try to convey an interest in learning more.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread