Ended
Watch

Visiting Beauty Itself

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha struggles to sit with elegance. Trying hard, she offers a meek smile to Twist, as the guest of Alice and Twist Martha looks to Alice (while sneaking a glance at Alice's legs and shoes) as if to invite her comments and words first and follow her lead. Martha sits primly. Leaning her cane by her side and resting her hands, folded, in her lap. Another shy smile.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice makes a confidential smile to Martha, don't be so shy Martha, and then turns to Twist. 'Alder Judex Twist, I come here with the news that again a relatively large number of Kindred of Quality have again joined our Domain. First I wanted to bring one with me... but he decided to call off the last moment.' She shakes her head in disappointment. He directly fled in shame.

However, a bright smile comes on her face as she looks to Martha, 'So I've brought some other company. Herald Villiers is a most respected Kindred in the whole domain, and I thought it could only do good if two such wonderful Kindred would meet each other.' Her eyes shift between the other two, clearly meaning them.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha is visibly bashful at the words of praise and rubs hard at her stiff knee as Alice smiles. Martha tries a shy smile to Twist and takes her lead from the apparently approved form of address, "Miss Brown is far too kind to me, but, Alder Judex Twist, I nevertheless did wish to take the opportunity to meet with you and converse upon matters I had long hoped to talk to you upon...and, should it please you to do so, Alder Judex Twist, to correspondingly do my utmost to converse happily about matters which interest yourself." another shy smile and more urgent rub of the knee.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist blinked as Martha's sentence went on, and then further on, her face kept pleasant. Inside though she grimaced- her English was good. Few knew it was her second language. But every once in a while someone came along who talked fast and not the most clearly and she was back to her days of Italian only. Since she wasn't in the mood for a headache and had been wanting to meet Martha anyways, she decided to ignore a large portion of the later section of her words and focus on the begining.

"I do not know her to be a liar," Twist said with a smile toward Alice. "I am glad you wanted to meet me though, it makes the feeling mutual. I have heard good things of you. Specifically your investigative skills- is it something you enjoy?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice crosses her legs and looks amused to her two fellow Kindred. She nods thankfully when Twist speaks about her, but she doesn't say anything.

The Daeva was too curious to hear the conversation. Of course there were some matters Alice wanted to talk about, but none was of really great importance. I hope Twist doesn't mind.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods happily, wide eyed as she studies Twist's impressive appearance and latent power, "I certainly do enjoy investigating things, Alder Judex Twist!" she enthuses, rubbing at her stiff knee a moment. She wondered what the Judex had heard about that...and in what context?...a smile; "The unravelling of a mystery can be very gratifying - not to say useful too! Is the puzzling upon enigmas a source of enjoyment for you also, Alder Judex?" Martha enthused - friendly and happy...not gushing, but certainly eager to talk and taking a delight in the possible avenues of conversation.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist laughed lightly and with a faint grimace shook her head. "Me? No. My skills do not lie in the realm of solving and I have never been truly called to it. Though perhaps," Twist paused and a thoughtful look crossed her face. Smiling she tapped her lips lightly with one finger, "I do have a few things of late that I have tried toying with. Perhaps you could assist me in the matters. Maybe you can show me what you so love about the process." It was with control that Twist kept any inflection out of her voice on the last sentence.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice still follows the conversation with great interest. She's curious about Twist, and asks with a smile, 'Is there something you'd like us to investigate, Alder Judex Twist?' Surely the interest about Martha would lead somewhere, wouldn't it?

I understand Twist, why the need to investigate when you have great skills in Majesty? It's the answer on everything... mostly.

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Almost simultaneously with Alice, Martha finds herself asking, with obvious and sincere enthusiasm; "Indeed, how can we help, Alder Judex Twist?"

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

*And this is why I fail to see why being blunt is so often considered a bad trait.* Twist thought to herself as both women jumped immediatly to offering help rather than critizing the fact that not only was she bad at skills like investigating, but that she so matter of factly stated it.

"I think I will take both of you up on that." Twist said outloud with a smile. "But- I am sure neither of you came to see how you could help me with my personal projects." Although, by her tone of voice, it seemed that Twist almost expected them to disagree with her on the point. Spreading her hands, she looked between the two, "Was there something else that brought you aside from the most pleasant introductions?"

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread