Ended
Watch

Visiting Beauty Itself

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha liked to see Alice smile, she returned the nod and smile with sincere glee. In silent contemplation, Martha's eyes went again to the photograph...then strayed to sneak a brief peek at Twist's legs...then Alice's...before returning to study the photo. Her business here seemed done for the moment, "I shall happily join Miss Brown in that activity, ma'am! It seems a very sensible way to advance our investigation!"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiled- there was a lot of such going on, why not join it- and dropped her head in a brief nod of appreciation at the both of their assistance.

"Thank you. I look forward to seeing what the two of you can find on this. And of course if there are further questions for me, feel free to contact me. Was there anything else that I could do for the two of you this evening?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice shakes her head with a smile. 'I have no further business to discuss, Alder Judex Twist. Thank you for your time.' Then she looks to Martha, half expecting her to have other things to say. She asked about the additional queries after all?

Ah well, Alice had what she came for, and gained something extra to do. Yet another successful night.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles again, rubs at her knee for a brief moment and seems content to keep any other questions for another evening. A respectful nod to Twist. "I have other questions, ma'am, but I wish to think upon them to give clarity to my thoughts. I am grateful to you for your time this evening, ma'am."
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiled pleasantly, "Of course. When you have them in order, feel free to contact me. Thank you both for coming, it was a pleasure to speak with you. Until next time..." Twist let the sentence slightly trail off to allow for a pleasant parting.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice nods with a smile, noticeably agreeing that there should indeed be a next time. Then she rises from her seat and curtsies. Business had been concluded, now she really needed to think what they should do next.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Thank you, ma'am." Martha also nods in happy agreement that there will hopefully be another meeting. Offers Twist a very happy smile, sneaks another quick look to the Judex's legs as she struggles to her feet. Offering a very respectful curtsey to the Judex as her mind too turned to the next steps to take. Smiles to the Judex and Alice and prepares to leave. Clearly grateful that the meeting was productive.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread