Dana walks as fast as she can, in a hurry to get home as early as possible. She wishes to pu a good mile or two on feet before getting a cab; maybe a driver would remember, when watching the news the other day, he caught a shabby-looking woman near the site that explosion ocurred, dressed in rags, jut like, y'know, she was actually at the site of an explosion. It was best to put up as much distance as she could.

As she walks, she think about that crazy ghoul... Invictus? Why? So he pull a grenade, half-babbles a Hal Mary, and the First Estate is the first thing that comes through Kat's lips? Why would someone form that Covenant keep a former Brood ghoul? Who could...

"Yo, bitch! Tis a little late to be running all alone, ain't it?"

Oh, no. Not today. She turns around to see him, under a street light: white, skinny, a leather jacket and ragged jeans, and what seems to be a .38 shining in his right hand.

She keeps walking and take a turn... To a dead end. hit. When she turns around, he's already there, staring at her.

"This ain't no place for lone fancy ladies, ma'am. No it ain't." He cackles, and the handing holding the gun shakes. Booze? Dust? Withdrawal? She hopes for the last as an idea crosses her mind - busy nighht, she was hungry, that piece of shit was asking for it, wasn't he?

"Please, don't hurt me! I... I have no money... Please don't hurt me! I..." She drops her bag behind her and keeps walking back.

"Got no money, you say?" He closes near, and Dana can feel the stench of someone who hasn't bathed in days. It wouldn't be hard, probably. He stops very near her, and uses the gun to lift her skirt.

"Please, just don't kill me! Please!" He smirks, and uses his free hand to start unzipping his pants... And the it's quick. She jumps on him, and before he can react her fangs are already on his neck and he's dazed by the Kiss; the gun falls to ground, metal hitting stone loudly.

Soon he falls to the ground too, just after Dana licks the wound. Did she indulge too much in his blood? No, he still has a pulse, beating fast enough to keep him alive, it was a warm night, he wouldn't freeze or anything like that. She felt a little dizzy, the man surely was drunk. She walks outside the alley to the still deserted street, and after twnety or thirty more minutes of walk, she finally gets a cab.

Dana stops half an hour from the Gangrel place, not wanting to take the driver to Kat's doorsteps. Then she starts walking again, hoping the others had already made it to home.