Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Sober Planning

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

PRE

After a stretch uncomfortable silence and a subsequent string of directions the green beetle pulled into Harry's parking lot. Irea was first out of the car, eager to stretch even after such a short car ride. She'd have more sitting to do after, all.

"This place looks kind of fun, actually," the Darkling commented, heading inside. She immediately chose an out-of-the-way corner table and chose a wall seat, hanging her bag on the back of her chair.

"It's really got some character. Do they have any specialty drinks or just what you'd expect? I think I'll order before we start discussing anything. Actually, don't mind me, I'll just get whatever they have on yon tap," she said to no one in particular.

PRE

At the Bar is a sweat soaked metallic Lion in a Ram's jersey. A bowl of nuts sits before him next to glass of beer. His metal Tail is coiled around the leg of his stool as he nurses a bag of ice to his forehead.

Rea enters to find that Lion looking at her with sharp eyes and a thunderous Mantle. Once seated, she finds the fae trudging toward her with that beer in hand. He does not ask anything as he sits across from her unbiden and studies her. "Who are you?" His question comes across more philisophical then threatening. Though, the rest of him is threatening enough for anyone.

K
    Kazakin

Rook glanced around Harry's and quickly made the decision that Leo wasn't going to be picking any more bars while drunk. He pushed his sunglasses up his nose and sat down next to Rea, glancing at Rust.

"Just some newcomers looking for a quiet place to talk some stuff over," he said calmly.

Leo walked in without so much slant in his step. The prospect of meeting his imposter had sobered him right up, but it'd also made him queasy. He took a seat next to 'Rea and stuffed his hands into his pocket, eyes darting from his cohorts to Yui.

"I'm not new. What up, Yui. This is 'Rea and Rook. How's tricks?"

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Melaine walks in last, hands sunk in the pockets of her leather jacket and keeping her gaze down to the floor as she followed the rest, taking a seat by the table quietly.
    Melaine | Beast (Hunterheart) | Presence ••• (Bitter) | Winter Mantle • | Glamour 5/10 | WP 5/5 | Freehold Oath

PRE

Irea's head snapped quickly from one companion to the other as the Lion strode towards her, his gaze pinning her to the chair. Her be-ringed hand slithered behind her to adjust the bag hanging off her chair, pulling it around and unzipping it with a quick flick of her fingers. Finally, she settled her own dark gaze on Rust, relaxing back into her chair once she had had some time to process his words.

"Yay, it is as the others have said. You can call me 'Rea, and it is true that we came here to talk. And drink. It is a bar after all,"
    she joked, trying to lighten the mood. "Might I ask who you are?"

PRE

Rust snaps his eye on Leo and then glances about for a certain black rat covered in snow.

After a half-drunken pause Rust realizes Leo was looking at him. Those are some thick beer goggles. To think the King of Summer looked like an emaciated weasel.

"I am Rust Mane. I take it you you work with Katrin." He nods to Rea and her cool aura. He then offers a hand to Rook. "And you for me." The heat was faint, but Rust could still feel it.

"What are these plans?" Rust moves his beer out of the way and leans forward onto the table.

K
    Kazakin

Rook raised an eyebrow slightly. Work for him? Interesting choice of words. So here, the Winters work together and Summer are... what, Rust's bitches? Nice to know where they stood, really. He shrugged it off.

Maybe reading a bit too much into that, Rook. Then again... seems pretty weird that he cares what a bunch of strangers are doing in a bar.

"We're just talking," he said with a little frown. "Mostly waiting for Leo's brain to stop marinading in booze. Is there some sort of problem? Because if it's a closed night or something, I'll happily drag 'em somewhere else."

"Top secret, hoss." Leopold blurted, squinting at Rust.

"Oh hey, you're that Summer King, right? This is a golden opportunity, see I've been wondering something for a while... Is Rust Mane like southern for Rust Man? Like Gucci Mane means Gucci Man?

PRE

Rust looks between Rook and Leo as if they have lost their minds. The booth grows hot and lighting crackles from his shoulders. The flashes of light burst violent shadows across his face.

"Please tell me that you threehave not come into a den of Summer with secrets and jokes. Please tell me, Rea."
    His gaze turns to woman who first entered, his eye beseeching her to say it wasn't so. "Tell me you three are not going to sit here with some sort of 'secret' business and tell the fucking King of Summer to go fuck himself, thank you very much. Tell me Rea before I actually lose my cool on you all." His tone drop low under the commotion of the room. The is thap thap of his tail beating against the booth's pleather cushion.

"You have one chance. Please tell me what you're up to."
    At this point the difference between Rust when the conversation started and Pissed!Rust, King of Summer is striking.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.