Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(1106) Eternal Spring

Page 4 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    D
    DreamsofDesire

Kimberly strolls in, wearing a fluffy, powder blue skirt with a white crop top and sandals to take advantage of the warm weather. Noticing the tasty looking spread at the buffet, she goes over to help herself, greeting Mrs. Rosemary politely. Several snacks later, she thanks her and moves on to talk with her Queen.

"Hello. There's something I'd like to ask you about, freehold related. Is now a good time?

N
    Nightstorm

For almost a week Nathan had dreams of the others. He'd been in the city for over a month, settling in,
    starting up his own biz, now was the time to introduced himself. He was almost certain that he had been
    watched from afar this last month. One never knows with his kind. Entering into what is called the Commons Hollow
    Nathan felt like he was going to the first day of school. Spring was in session. Good. They tend to be the more
    friendly than the other courts.

Leopold Glass stepped into the place wearing his trusty Kanye shades and a white T with text on it that simply said GIRL BASS PLAYERS across the front. His features waxed and waned different complexions, mostly pale.

The Mirrorskin shook his head as he strutted past some fresh meat all whispering and cribbing Winter's hustle. Shameful. The Mirror Man nabbed a sandwich and got stuck in. That fat lady can throw down in the kitchen, he decided, tipping her a wink through a mouthful of grub. He laid eyes on Rook and waved half his sandwich.

"Piano Sam! How you been, son?"

Mr Bates leads Terra into an office. He takes a seat behind the desk looking at Terra as if he was somehow analysing her under a microscope. "I am Mr Bates, I am guessing you are new. Tell me what brings you to Sacramento."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Mr Bates glares at the two security guards who immediatly leave and head back to their post.

"Ahh, I see. Come with me."

"Oh yes!" She said excitedly, "I only joined reciently." She paused. "How is everything in the Autumn court? Going well I hope. I bet it was not easy after that nasty business with HAL." she seems genuinely concerned about the welfare of the Autumn court after recient events.

p
    panik

Abigail quietly strolls into the Hollow Commons. A pink zebra hoodie covers the fairest upper body and hair. The rest of her outfit, namely a pair of really tight jeans, is completely black. Those with a fashion trained eye would unmistakably categorize her as one of those capricious teenager that run around nowadays: an Emo.

S
    Spartan

"Most of our Summer brethren are multifaceted." the Hoplite says to Rook as he turns his head to Alice, "Yes many military cultures were famous for there music and orations because that is how they passed on there history." Spartan said agreeing with the Queen's assessment.

m
    miniatureian

She glances about for a seat, but quickly realizes that the story would be better told standing. Staring straight and grasping her hands in front of her, she begins, "I have been a performance sculptor for 30 years. Fifteen years ago I graduated from a french art college and began work. Those timelines don't line up, obviously. Two years ago, I signed a contract that had some...fine print. Thought it was a one day job. Turns out it was, here. There, it was 15 caged years of sculpting things that ought not be changed or dancing in red hot shoes. I buckled, I did everything It wanted to save my feet, avoid that pain. And one day, I awoke outside the cage. Since then, I haven't settled down, haven't stopped wandering."
    Her solid gaze breaks and she looks at Mr. Bates, who seems very polite and proper, "I think I'm ready now. I would like to join the Freehold of Sacramento, the River City."

K
    Kazakin

"Well, I'm glad about that, Spartan. It's a shame when people waste their potential. Even people like us," Rook said as his metal eyes flickered up behind his sunglasses. The movement he'd seen was Leo waving the half-sandwich at him. He smiled slightly at the now familiar nickname, and looked apologetically at the other two.

"I'm sorry, excuse me. That's a friend of mine," the Metalflesh said. "I'd better go see what he wants."

Page 4 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread