Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
181 - 190
DISPLAYED
(1106) Eternal Spring

Page 19 of 22 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last

PRE

"Enzo and others began the effort to find it before the Ear could. IN the end it was all left to Spartan. I helped him and we followed the book back to Lucas." Rust explains.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"It's more that I haven't been properly informed about the Mantles of the Courts and the Titles that they hand out to those within any given Court." Tally gently corrects, after all, she's seen examples of these Mantles, they just never been explained. The canine themed Beast also wanted to know if Court Titles have with them a responsibility or were just fashionable things to flaunt within the Freehold.

"I'm the most popular guy I know," Leo answered without a trace of irony, between mouthfuls of sandwich. He couldn't help but gulp with a muted chuckle as Sweet Tooth described being stuck with one face.

"Y'know I never met anyone who liked clowns. What's with the third person thing? Not needling, you get railed on an oath or something?"

K
    Kazakin

"I think you just have one of those personalities," Rook said, his low voice amused, before he glanced back at Sweet Tooth. Fear of clowns? That was probably something to do with the fact that this particular clown was so Goddamn weird. It took a lot to get Rook to think anyone was bizarre, but public juggling was just... no. There was no dignity in it.

"...Yes," he said after some struggling with his tongue, during which his metallic face twitched. "That's... interesting. My name's Rook. You are?"

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri chuckled and was about to offer to get him one, get them all one when Otto continued to press the matter. Instead, she crossed her arms.

"What does it matter?" she asked, frowning. "Surely, the moment's passed?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"It's from a movie," Neil explained. He gave an apologetic smile to let Otto know that it wasn't personal, and lightly touched Terri's shoulder to calm her.

"It's call 'The Princess Bride', it's just one of those Monty Python things, where you just assume everyone's seen it."

After a beat, he grinned. "And, like booze, I get way funnier after you have."

"There's other people who has been through here and managed to screw up. Maybe it's a reminder that after all is said and done, we're still human."

The motely remark wasn't lost on Juno. Inwardly the Manticoress shook her head. Such things were not meant for her. Cats were supposed to walk alone, and right now, because of her new duties, she was being increasingly pushed out into the open in a way she really didn't feel comfortable with.

"I really don't get around that much, being as that I've chosen to fully devote myself to my art, outside of social gatherings such as this. But if people are grouping off into Motelys, then, it is a good thing. The smaller unit helps to keep the larger one more cohesive."

S
    Smoo

“The third person thing?” said Sweet Tooth his eyebrows pulling anxiously together and his brow furrowing.

Pausing in thought for a moment the clown replies. “Imagine you have to perform a show ... the same show ... over and over again ... so many times that whenever you close your eyes your bodies muscle memory starts automatically moving through the routine with no conscious effort ... and you start that show saying these words.”

“Lords and Ladies today for your entertainment Sweet Tooth the clown will be juggling. Sweet Tooth will be sword eating. Sweet Tooth will be tumbling. Sweet Tooth. Sweet Tooth. Sweet Tooth,” said the clown chewing the words up and spitting them out soft and bitter at the end. “If that doesn’t answer your question then there is no better answer forthcoming. That would also answer Rook’s question, so two birds with one stone."

"Saw you tickling the ivories at the bar in the Four Seasons, it’s a pleasure to meet a fellow performer.” he said to the summer elemental.

The balls keep cascading down red, yellow, green and blue.

K
    Kazakin

"It's just a hobby of mine. I doubt it's comparable to the effort you're going to to juggle," Rook said, almost dismissively, as if the idea of being considered a 'fellow performer' embarrassed him. Behind the sunglasses, his metallic gaze followed the balls, counting off the bounces. It was something of a habit. Following the tracks of movement as if they were incoming projectiles. And it was certainly nothing to do with his Durance. He couldn't understand why anyone would force themselves to relive it, over and over again. It would be like nailing himself back onto the base and moving only on command.

Or like giving up the piano and admitting he would never play as well as he had before he had been taken.

B
    Beej

Otto cheeks flush slightly, but his head to toe furred covered it up. Cultural refences always tripped him up. "Ah. Haven't seen those." he replies ackwardly, feeling self conscious. After a beat. "Well beer is the solutionm to and cause of all of life's problems." he attempts to jokes.

Page 19 of 22 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
Closed Thread