Ended
Watch
161 - 170
DISPLAYED
(1106) Eternal Spring

Page 17 of 22 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin drags Tally around to see Yui.

"YUI!" Al-Adin calls out happily to his one-time employer and friend. "I have a new friend for you to meet, this is Tally. Tally, this is Yui, he's in Winter and he's cool."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"We've met, actually. He's the one who brought me to the hotel." Tally says to Al-Adin as they head towards the ferret man.

B
    Beej

QuoteQuote:
    "So, what'd you get tasked with, anyway? I'm guessing skulduggery. You look very Australian."
    Otto glanced down at his cloths in confusion. "I look Australian?" he thought, not entirely sure what Nightfall was referencing. The Beast looked back up to the Fairest, eyebrows raised, ears swiveled toward him and his little black nose twitched. "I'm sorry?" he said utterly lost.

S
    Smoo

“Whoa there Leo, no offense was meant pardner,” said Sweet Tooth in a Texan drawl. “After you little joke about being the Winter King Sweet tooth merely thought the joking was still happening when you asked about a connection between a clown and juggling.” The clown quickly scans himself from head to toe at this point. Over sized feet ... check, bulging forearms like Popeye ... check, bright garish clothing ... check, non-removable clown make-up ... check, yep no mistaking it he was a clown all right.

“So just Rust, no sweet tooth hasn’t heard of him he sure is wearing a hell of a mantle though,” said the clown and then point his chin towards Alice White. “Speaking of wearing a hell of a mantle who’s that stunning looking fox chick over there? She seems to be drawing quite a crowd.”

The balls keep cascading down red, yellow, green and blue.

Eternal Spring will be closing on the 15th of June ready for the Summer festival
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

"I've been here for, let's think....2 years, maybe, going on 3? But I'll say this; The Freehold has seen a lot of chaos, ups and downs, but to my thinking, when compared to other cities it's prettty stable. Sure there's been some career ending things going on, for example, the former Sovereign of the Spring Court was a real disappointment - and few people around here will miss ol' King Crunk. But the most important thing to remember is that no matter how unsettled things seem to be, in the end they have a tendency to work themselves out. I would give it a chance, Wyatt. See what happens, or even more importantly, where you can find a place within the Freehold to be comfortable."

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Wyatt nods as Juno talks, he understood the position of the Freehold. But.. the Spring Sovereign?

'Oh I'm certainly giving it a chance... and how bad I'd like to say it, but you mean Autumn Sovereign, don't you? I've heard someone with an unspeakable name better known as HAL was a real disappointment indeed.' And if the former Spring Sovereign was a disappointment as well, did Sacramento only have bad leaders? Well, except for the nice woman who seems to be the Queen now.

'But everybody I've spoken to seems to be very friendly, so for the matter of comfortable place, I even heard ideas of new motley's. We just weren't sure yet if it should consist of Ashen Courtiers only... or of others as well. You know, to strengthen the bond between the Courts.' And with a hinting smile he looks to both changelings, both from another Court.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

L

"He's never been to Arcadia, book or not he has no idea what he's actually dealing with." That caught his attention even more, Lucas had a book telling him about these things? He recalled someone else, a while back, who'd been looking for a book that seemingly of importance to the Fae. "Book? The Ear Wigs were looking for a book when they were here..."

And their arrival hadn't been too far, chronologically, from when the Hedge started acting up. Could be a coincidence, but simply dismissing things as such was dangerous.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

At Terra's answer, Alice turned to Mr Bates with a hopeful glance.

"I'm sure Mr Bates will be able to find a place for you here at the four seasons until you can get your feet on the ground. We can't have you without a place after all."

She waited to see if it was going to be a problem and if she needed to make other arrangements before she continued.

"As for the oath, it is wonderful to see someone so enthusiastic. Go ahead and repeat after me,"
    she instructed before breaking directly into recitation of the oath.

"As the four Seasons come and go, and one ruler changes for another, as is the natural way of things, we shall watch over the Freehold and shape it from the predations of the Others. In return, we ask that you shall follow the rules laid down and never bring danger our society, and in doing so, you shall find your mind stays whole and focused. Break this oath however, and you shall be banished from the land forever."

Provided Terra speaks the oath with Alice and seals it, Alice will follow up with the following.

"And that's it. You're now a part of the freehold. Welcome! If you run into any issues or problems feel free to come to myself. I try to help out where i can."

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"We've met, actually. He's the one who brought me to the hotel." Tally says to Al-Adin as they head towards the ferret man.

Page 17 of 22 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... Last
Closed Thread