Ended
Watch
141 - 150
DISPLAYED
(1106) Eternal Spring

Page 15 of 22 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin grins at his new friend.
    "Tally, you are a good friend!"
    He gives her a pat on the back. Strong arm. "Books are good, I'm no good with them though. Can I get you to help me with books?"
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Doctor Jack

Doctor Jack

PRE

Jack's eyes still follow the brightly colored balls even if Sweet Tooth's don't.

"I'm Jack. Most folks around here know me as Doctor Jack."

The good doctor slides his flask back into his pocket as he continues to watch Sweet Tooth juggle with an almost Zen-like effortlessness.

"You must find that very relaxing. I bet it takes your mind off of things."

S
    Smoo

“Indeed while the body is busy the mind is free to concentrate on other things,” said Sweet Tooth. “Then your thoughts naturally seem to find their own order."

"So Dr Jack ya been in Sacremento long.” said the clown as the balls keep cascading down red, yellow, green and blue.

p
    panik

Abigail listens to the other two changelings talking while she fills her cup with plain and simple orange juice. "So far I had no troubles. Since I moved her I feel like things are going my way. I'm actually surprised on how everybody has been welcoming given the rough times the Freehold has passed. I'm Abigail, By the way."

"What about you, Juno? How long have you been part of the Freehold?"

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

"I'll give it my best go." Tally says sincerely before asking, "Did you want something to drink? I'm going to retrieve some juice or tea for myself." Tally's chair pushes back as she stands up.

All around them, there are various groups of people talking among themselves, the combination of which causes a murmurous dim within the Hollow. Tally's ears twitch and the muscles tighten up a bit, seemingly making her ears perk up a bit. She resists the urge to glance around to try and ease-drop on various conversations, which is somewhat easy due to the length of her pointed fuzzy ears and the broadness at the base. Even just turning her head just so to allow a ear to face a direction helps her hear any conversation going on in that direction a bit more clearly. This makes her hearing slightly better then a normal human.

"Been here a little while. I moved down just before last Spring. Had to get out of San Francisco... too much weird shit going down, y'know?"

Red... Yellow... Green... Blue. Although he tries to maintain eye contact, Jack can't seem to keep his eyes off of Sweet Tooth's balls.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri couldn't help but sigh with relief. There was always something about how Nightfall acted the fool to hide what he was really capable of that seemed to touch a nerve inside her.

Of course, she'd never admit it.

"Otto, have you been in the freehold long?" Terri asked.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

"Swilla?" There was an undercurrent of concern in his voice, brought about my the knowledge that Swilla had apparently been involved with Lucas. Had he known what Lucas was doing, had he told Katrin...if so why had neither told anyone else in the Freehold?

"I spoke with Tickle...Lucas and his followers were helping him attempt to cut off the Hedge from the mortal world. He's convinced that Lucas is still leading them into the Hedge, and suspects that they're causing the current problems. Whether that's true or not, if Tickle's to be believed at the very least we know Lucas was leading mortals on Crusades into the Hedge. And if he's as fervent as Tickle made him out to be, it's not hard to believe that he's still doing so."

Feel free to join Jack & Sweet Tooth's conversation.

Leopold Glass drifted over to the juggler and the doctor. The Mirrorskin's eyes joined Jack's in following the balls for a second or two. Then Leo's microscopic attention span released him.

"Huh... balls. Jack. Hey. Where's the hooch?" Leopold asked.

Page 15 of 22 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Last
Closed Thread