Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(1106) Eternal Spring

Page 11 of 22 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

Summary

The Summary is based off the main post. Remember to post when you are going to join someone's conversation and also when you leave it. It helps me create the summary without searching all the conversation posts. If any here are wrong send me a PM and I will try to make sure I fix it before the next Summary which I intend to do every 5 pages.

Free

Mrs Rosemary ¦ Kaito ¦ Duncan ¦ Big Swilla ¦ Yui ¦ Nightfall ¦ Otto ¦ Nathan (On his way out of the door)¦ Melanie ¦

In Conversation

Alice, Spartan, Mr Bates, Terra & Kimberly

Leopold, Rook

Dr Jack & Juno

Al Adin & Tally

Rick & Rust
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

The door to the hollow commons opens a four people enter the Hollow Commons.

Kaito and Katrin enter, their conversation quickly stops as they enter the Hollow. Kaito bows to her queen and heads to the bar.

Big Swilla and Duncan also enter, having both just finished a shift at the hotel they both headed straight to the buffet.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

K
    Kazakin

Rook glanced over at Doctor Jack as Leo pointed him out, smiling faintly at the Mirrorskin's comments. He wondered what it was like to keep reflecting the person next to you, and decided not to ask. Probably a dumbfuck thing to say anyway. Be the equivalent of going 'what's it like feeling like you're being moved by someone else?'

The answer was always going to be 'pretty shit'.

"Go for it. I could use a drink," the Metalflesh said amicably.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally nods, it's true, when she's by Al-Adin she can almost hear the laughter of children. The far off look causes her to wonder just what kind of memories are replying for the monkey themed Beast. She waits a few seconds before saying, "You must have been here a good long while. Seen a lot of history being made." And had help make it too. Tally thinks to herself.

Moving away from the buffet table, Terri notices Mr. Bates approach Alice with yet another new arrival and decides that she'd just have to wait for her turn.

So, looking around the Hollow and Terri grins as she spots the Queen's other half nearby and walks up to Nightfall.

"Hey gorgeous, how's it hanging?" she asks, wrapping an arm around the Fairest's shoulders and instantly feeling the splendour of his Mantle, an uplifting energy much like the first joy of daylight on one's skin.

Moving away from the buffet table, Terri notices Mr. Bates approach Alice with yet another new arrival and decides that she'd just have to wait for her turn.

So, looking around the Hollow and Terri grins as she spots the Queen's other half nearby and walks up to Nightfall.

"Hey gorgeous, how's it hanging?" she asks, wrapping an arm around the Fairest's shoulders and instantly feeling the splendour of his Mantle, an uplifting energy much like the first joy of daylight on one's skin.

Continued Here

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Much, much lower than that," Nightfall replied, turning his head and giving Terri's arm a light nip.

He grinned, completely unapologetic.

"Seriously, you'd think they'd stop leaving us alone,"
    he added, nodding to their respective fiancees.

"How'd things shake up in Fearville?"
    Nightfall asked, turning to face Terri, this time with a bare modicum of seriousness. He hoped she wouldn't take offense to the flippant referral to her Court, it was just still so goddamned hard to believe HAL had left the reservation.

Who was he going to talk about Chris Rock with?

B
    Beej

QuoteQuote:
    "Nice hat," he said, a friendly grin thrown at Otto Fischer.
    Turning to the voice, Otto tried to hurry up and chew and swallow a huge mouthful of melon he was attempting to wolf. Forcing down the last portion a bit painfully. He opened his mouth but before he say anything a very Autumn looking squirel drapped herself around Fairest.

QuoteQuote:
    "Hey gorgeous, how's it hanging?"
    "Seriously, you'd think they'd stop leaving us alone," he added, nodding to their respective fiancees.
    Otto's eyes widened when he connected the glance toward Alice. "You're the Spring Queen's fiance..." he said a bit suprised. "Uh...hi. I'm Otto, I just switched over from Seattle Spring." He almost fumbled his plate, switching hands to extend it to the...well he wasn't exactly sure what title the husband of a Queen was.

L

"Patrick...threw a hissy fit, then left the city. None of the rest of us have really been able to figure it out. Other than that...craziness, it went pretty smoothly. And thank you." His smile does fade a bit, though, as Rust raises the possibility of such a thing happening again. It was...a far from pleasant eventuality. And he hesitates a bit before answering. "Spartan could probably step forward if something were to happen for you, Winter didn't have anyone else who could bear the crown. And failing that...the original Pledge does still stand as it always has, Alice would wear the crown until Fall. But let's hope that's a situation that never comes to pass."

PRE

"Xerxia suggested we make a change to have Dusk and Dawn act as stewards. I find that another option. Your right that as we are, not much will come of such a situation again. At least until we find a Court unable to take the Crown." Rust's eyes harden on Rish for moment. If nothing had changed. Who else in Autumn could take the Crown? And nothing had changed in Winter.

Or Spring.

To Rust it seemed only Summer was ready for a tragedy. But this would not be an argument.

"Patrick was the dead looking guy, yeah? That's a shame. But no blood? No blood." Sam's debacle again comes to mind.
    "Have you made anything of that Prophecy I gave you? That preacher seemed rather sure of it. But I'm afraid I'm lossing faith." No rocks had fallen yet. No women screaming in the streets or demons carrying away the sinners to Arcadia.

HAL did not count.

Page 11 of 22 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread