Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Sight to See

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Rosh

PRE

Rosh yelled out as he scored big. The patrons of the Starbucks grumble over their mugs before returning to their Caffeine fix.

A different sort of bird would in soon, Rosh hoped she was not mad, upset, or wrathful.

Fuming Magpies. That might actually sell as an App!

D
    DreamsofDesire

Magpie sauntered into the Starbucks with a half eaten donut she got at a smaller shop on the way there. Predictably, she was tempted by everything she saw anyone having here, but this omni-coveting ultimately led her to not get anything. She could better maintain indie bragging rights, while simultaneously supporting local business and undermining Seattle. There weren't many things worse than big business or the Seattle area, but big businesses headquartered in the Seattle area were certainly among those things.

Breaking herself free from tangential meta-thought, she noticed Rosh and decided to try and sneak up on him.

Nothing to see here.

Rosh

PRE

Rosh sees the Woman as she enters, he quickly diverts his gaze back to his hand held. At first only to keep from drawing attention. But when he sees the woman trying to sneak around him, well....

Just as she think he is oblivious. Rosh turns around in his chair and fires "Bang!" He blows imaginary smoke from the tip of his finger and lauds a smug look at Magpie.

Lady Killer

D
    DreamsofDesire

"No harm in trying to surprise you. So what did you want to talk about?" she says, seating herself at the table without missing a beat.

Rosh

PRE

A moment passes and Magpie realizes it sounds like she is speaking in a tin can.

"Behind me the Bridge was used for a bad sort of Juju. I need to check it out. You wanted to see me, I thought it great chance to shoot two birds with one stone." Rosh waggles his brows. "Who gave you my number?"

Private Convo, thank you

D
    DreamsofDesire

"Animus told me you had an outlook on life not too far from my own. Being Free, and all."

Rosh

PRE

"Some would call me a free spirit." The shrug he gives seems to suggest it may not matter. "We are free to do as we please. If you need a place to Crash. The Hostel is a pretty safe. I've bet my life on for a while now." Rosh pockets his phone and settles himself down on the table top. His arms are folded beneath him as he take Abigails eyes into his own. She might consider how Rosh's voice sounds clear as rain. If she had the right Force to see it would seem his words were for her alone, as hers, were his.
    "What are you here? This God Forsaken City is a rather bleak place to hash out the inner depths of the Soul. I've seen a lot come and even more go." Rosh does that shrug again. "What are you here for? And how can I help you achieve it?" The Question seems sincere, both of them.

D
    DreamsofDesire

"You know, I question the decision myself. I suppose I was looking for somewhere a little bit quieter than San Fran. Sometimes it helps for a place to be a little boring," she says, contuing on with a grin, "Well, I'm certainly not here to be shot with a rock, though I might like to know what that mixed metaphor would actually look like. I'm hoping to get involved with the goings-on around here to see if I can get anything out of them, so the first logical step is to network. I was lead to believe you were the best free councilor around here to talk to about that."

Rosh

PRE

Rosh's easy smile falters for a moment. "I guess I am. If you itching to begin, then help me out here. I'm looking to check on the Tower Bridge. Take your time looking over it's resonance and be aware for any foul Techne that might be there still. Can you help me?" Rosh moves to stand, the funny tinny quality of sound dissipates. The sounds of the coffe shop flood back to their ears.

D
    DreamsofDesire

She shrugs and flashes a playful grin, saying "Sure, why not?" She hops to her feet to follow after him.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread