Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Character Description

m
    miniatureian

Description

Concept: Performance Sculptor

Mask: An olive skin with that particularly Asian style of androgynous beauty that hosts a face of ideal perfection and adorable cuteness. Dresses in fancy but subdued colors which serve as a palette for her accessories. Outlandish hats and bright jackets with unique purses and divine jewelry.

Mien: Dark flames flicker over her skin. She warps and twists the light coming near her face to give different impressions from cartoonish emotions to personifying others.

Persona: Chatty and curious. She spent a long time alone having to spontaneously generate the right answer for inhuman feelings that she likes the comfort of others talking to her. Usually finds a way to dance, sing, or do something during conversations.

Attempting to meet the Freehold

"Hello?" the voice rang, tentatively. Terra looked around the alley hoping this wasn't some elaborate joke. Murphy had pointed her to this place saying there was someone who could help her here. She had assumed a business or jobfair or art gallery, but maybe she wrote the address wrong. Looking down at the directions again, she couldn't help but wonder where she was or who she was waiting for.

Terra's voice echoed off the appartment blocks on either side. A small fire at the end of the alley was burning however the usual scene of homless standing around it trying to keep warm was not present.

"Hello." A voice rang out from somewhere in the darkness. "Are you lost?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

m
    miniatureian

"New here to Sacramento, was told by a friend that there might be something here for me. It was very vague, thought it would be more of an occupational thing. Sorry if I'm interrupting, I can just step round the corner." Terra looks nervously around, suddenly aware of how vulnerable she was. Hands nervously flutter from waist to pocket to crossed.

Terra can see a figure move from behind the dumpster, their face is obsucred by the darkness of the allyway. "and what was you hoping to find." the voice sounded frail, as if it was an old woman.

m
    miniatureian

"I'm looking for friends. Friends that have jobs to work, friends that want to grab a drink, friends that share names. My dream is strange and perhaps out of place, but then again, that's the type of person I'm interested in. I'm Terra." A step forward seems to be out of trust, but the intent look on Terra's face betrays the searching gaze of one who knows and expects lies.

"an alley way is hardly the place to go my dear." She replied. "Sure if you want to get mugged. But I doubt muggers give you their names and buy you drinks afterwards." She said just before she started with a hacking cough.

Can you roll perception for me please.

m
    miniatureian

"I suppose I didn't see I was in an alley till I was already in. It is a little scary, but I've known worse."

Perception, 1 sux

The woman seems to be your usual friendly old homeless lady. However Terra notices some posters on the wall that catches his eye.

m
    miniatureian

Ah, yes. Good advice, Madam. I think what I'm looking for is right over here though. If you'll excuse the flash... A cell phone comes out, as Terra snaps a quick picture of the poster. A hasty retreat, back in the car and a huge sigh of relief. Hopefully this is the info she was looking for.

End Scene

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.