Ended
Watch
81 - 87
DISPLAYED
Nosferatu Clan Meeting

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
    K
    Kazakin

Sidor was somewhat relieved that Anton gave his permission. It would have been appalling etiquette to take, and from the local Bishop, no less. If it hadn't been for the other Deputy's demand, he would never have dreamed of it.

He turned on his heel, walked out of the room and looked down at the strung-out woman on the bed. With some relief that there would need to be no interaction, he latched onto her throat and let the Kiss take hold.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz keeps his eyes on Josephine, although trying to be discrete. She had gone through quite the experience just now, which would indubitably change her in many ways. He wanted to observe it, understand it.

Furthermore, he would want her to do the same.

"So, how do we proceed at present? I take our meeting is adjourned until this matter is resolved? Or do we plan to have it nonetheless?"

He wasn't in a rush to leave. He was, however, in a rush to speak to Josephine in private. He didn't want her to inadvertently miss on the particularities of everything she was experiencing now.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Anton Flores, BP4

"The meeting's adjourned, cousin. Another one shall take place soon. Under me. I am the Priscus of Haunts now."

Anton makes the statement as though it's a foregone conclusion to which he expects no challenge. He touches the healed wound nestled amongst the raw, white marks along his arms, looking to Brenn.

"This should be resolved this night. I have a mandate you all share."

The Bishop looked to Greyson.

"Deputy?"
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

C
    Conner Greyson

"I agree with you Priscus, this is an issue that should not wait. The longer we wait the more time we give our enemy and the more opportunity we give them to impersonate someone." Conner states and takes out his phone.

"I will contact my people. We rendezvous here or somewhere else?" Conner asked

I
    Irina

Josephine was in no particular rush to leave the motel, and hunt madly; but nor was she enamoured with doing nothing at all. She wanted to do something, keep busy, resolve something.

She rose to her feet, walking a few paces up and down the room as Anton and Conner discussed the next course of action. Her fingers tapped against her leg as she moved, with slight agitation.

Anton Flores, BP4

"This room. One hour," Anton answered, feeling the weight of his bloodlust charge the Beast's appetite. "Tell nobody but those assisting. Mass awareness only drive our quarry even further into obscurity and amount to little else."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

S
    Steven

Conner just nods, taps out a number and puts the phone up to his ear.

End Scene, Good Job everyone. We are closing up this scene and starting a new one in order to try to reconcile some continuity issues here. So if anyone has any questions let either Dean or I know. Thanks!

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.