Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
Nosferatu Clan Meeting

Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
    K
    Kazakin

Sidor stood behind Conner, his arms folded across his chest as his shadowed face looked towards the window. The fading wound still ached, and his Beast growled for blood. Blood. His fangs were extended, and he shuddered as he fought it away.

"I may be of some assistance," he said quietly. "I can call upon a Dark Blessing to force an individual to speak the truth." He almost hesitated to offer, but it was necessary. And he would not become a coward. The Miracle had come to protect him from Dirge. Perhaps, in that guttering, tiny spark of faith, he could find his centre again and remember his real place in the Purpose.

S
    Steven

Kaz do you want Sidor to try to resist this?

Someone Hungry?

K
    Kazakin

It's obvious from Sidor's posture and the fact that the wound on his body isn't totally healed that he'd had to burn the Vitae in his body. There's a flash of the fangs as he moves, and for anyone who's been a Kindred for any time, the demonstration of hunger is nothing unfamiliar.

It's also obvious that Sidor's currently perfectly under control.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner takes notice of the hunger showing through the Russian vampire. "Mister Grigoriev, I would recommend you feed as soon as possible." Conner states "You look to be keeping control, but the hunger is showing through. Call a member of your herd or call room service."

NOS
    PRE

"Um, well, if they were using obfuscate, which Dirge would have doubtlessly been using if she was behind this, then they are surely cloaked and already fed by now. I don't doubt the ability of the deputies to see such a person, but the rest of us would be useless in tracking them. I don't really think two people could pick up the trail the impostor left, but if you say so, I'll show you what direction they ran off in," Brenn explained, a spark of anger infusing her voice and lingering in her eyes. Her fists clenched as she imagined what she'd do to the impostor whenever she caught up to them.

K
    Kazakin

Sidor's eyebrow flickered for a moment. He had no Herd to speak of, and the Ridge Motel didn't belong to him. His gaze flickered to Anton immediately.

"Your Grace, I wouldn't want to feed here without permission," he said flatly. "As Deputy Greyson believes it necessary, I would ask it of you."

His self-control was his most prized attribute. He knew he could hold on if necessary. The hunt for Dirge would be far more important, perhaps in Anton's eyes. The Russian Haunt knew full well that in his own, he would have willingly put aside blood to continue to serve in the cutting out of the weak.

I
    Irina

"If it is indeed Dirge who has attacked us; and it seems increasingly likely that it was, she cannot remain at large for too long. Not if everyone is dispatched to search for her," Josephine answered logically.

Her own voice was tinged with anger, although her expression appeared to be placid. She made a stringent effort to keep her emotions in check.

"Surely the Kindred of Sacramento are not so weak as to be cowed by one foolish would-be tyrant?"

Anton was slightly annoyed that Sidor had unwittingly divulged some of his feeding habits to the larger group. He pulled a key from his pocket and pressed it into Sidor's hand.

"Left out the door. Last room on the tier. Be quick, but also be clean."

In the room:

Anton turned to Josephine slightly dismissively. He felt a phantom bristle of the vitae he'd bled into her. It led him to wonder how the vinculum would manifest itself. He glances to Greyson.

"I see no reason to involve the entire city. All we need do is find Dirge. We have the sight of the Shadows at our disposal. West Jackson. That's her patch. Start there. Maybe press some of the Crone, see if we can't pull the location of her Haven out of them. If I'm not mistaken an Acolyte who worshipped under Dirge recently returned to the city. A Shadow."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

C
    Conner Greyson

"Mister Christopher Wooding, but he holds no allegence to Regent Dirge. He has thrown in with another Lot. David Silver. Mister Silver and Mister Wooding seems to be... rebooting... the Crone of Sacramento. It is my honest opinion that any of the Current members of the Circle will not be of assistance. She has alienated them just as much as she alienated your people." Conner explained to the group.

NOS
    PRE

"Well good," Brenn spat. "That means that if it is Dirge, then she won't have any allies to turn to. If West Jackson's is her patch then we should check around there, as Anton's said. Um, why don't we begin the search tomorrow, though. That way we all have a chance to prepare ourselves, in whatever ways we have to, and then we can begin at full strength."

Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.