Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Nosferatu Clan Meeting

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last

"I'm calling the Prince," Anton muttered, disgusted by the situation. "Get everybody into a room."

He moves off to the side, dialling the number he had for Asa.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

K
    Kazakin

Sidor pulled his jacket shut over the spear wound, thankful that it was healing. He was ravenously hungry, but the Beast was weaker than the Man, and the Man had business to perform. He dragged Dr. Powell's body to Brenn's car for transport.

"Let's get her inside," the Haunt said sharply to Anasztaz and Brenn. "The Deputies have everything under control out here."

Flores slipped away his phone, frowning deeply. Walking to the others, the Haunt straightened his shirt with one ruined hand. He oversaw the moving of Josephine Powell with impatience in his eyes.

"Cover her up," he croaked.

A lot of dirt went down at the Ridge and was ignored, but there was always the remote chance that someone who cared would see what appeared to be strange people moving a fresh kill. That'd mean trouble.

Anton gestured for Greyson to follow as he ascended the stairs and made his way to the middle room with the open door.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner assisted with the moving of the body and then made his way up and followed Anton. Once they were in the room he closed the door, leaving the two of them to talk. "What did Alder Prince Clarke say?" Conner asked waiting for the verdict to be handed down. As he thought a blade slipped out of his sleeve and into his hand. Conner began spinning the small thrower in-between his fingers like one would a pencil.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz makes certain that the torpid body of the Doctor is properly taken care of; covering her with whatever available, sitting next to her in the ride back and assisting taking her up the apartment.

After they have settled, he sits nearby from where she rested, simply remaining silent while the Deputies discuss the course ahead.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Anton produced a very old, large knife strapped to his abdomen, dragging the flat of the blade across the flesh of an arm that was already riddled with old ink and bloodless wounds. He considered the turn of events and looked to Greyson with a strange, slack smile.

"I am to revive Josephine Powell," he began, accent rumbling along. His flesh betrayed the low humanity, skin twitching and ticcing unnaturally around lifeless eyes.

"Then - then - we get the details from those present. Quickly. Make certain we're dealing with the one we think we are. After that we track our quarry. The Prince has given us the green light. We're collecting a head."

He laid a hand on the door, turning to Conner. For a moment his face became an image of cold fury whole his voice creaked like a ruined clock.

"Indignity doesn't do justice to what has been done; to me and to my family, Greyson. I intend to find the responsible party and ensure they're a long time dying."

The Haunt opened the door for the body, allowing Anasztaz to dump it in the room.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

As the door opens, Anasztaz brings with him the body of the doctor with him, laying it to rest in the closest suitable surface.

He gazes at both Deputies inquisitively, but doesn't voice anything. Being unaware of what exactly was going on and what the course ahead would be, it was best he remained silent until he had something valuable to add.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

K
    Kazakin

Sidor followed Anasztaz into the room, helping the other Haunt bear Josephine's covered body. The good Doctor was a muscular woman, and although Sidor had some experience in moving bodies, he would have been reduced to dragging her. The shadows on his face stormed as he stepped back, sitting on the opposite side to the pretty Nosferatu. His sharp fangs jutted into his lip as he listened to the Deputies talking.

"The Bird that I called to protect us is unique to each sinner," he said quietly. "If it is necessary as proof to gain payment for this indignity, I can summon it again when the obvious perpetrator is found."

Can I? It came for me before in my moment of need. Finally. Can I rely on it? Have the Dark Blessings returned to me?

Sidor silenced the discomfort that flashed through his mind. This injustice... the anger that boiled in him beneath the shadows was too intense to do anything than offer his assistance.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner heard the words of the Bishop and knew all to well how serious this man is. "Then there will be blood." Conner says giving a nod to this fellow deputy. Conner flips the blade in his hand and slides it back into his wrist sheeth. Conner then looks to the haunts present.

Conner watches the others present and then turns his head back, "Your Family will have its vengence. With verification of our prey, all the skill of the Mekhet will be at your disposal if you wish it Priscus Flores." Conner knew that Dirge was the Priscus, he also knew there was no other haunt in the city could stand up to Anton and he was the most likely choice. So Conner would call him by the title that he is deserving.

"It's appreciated." Anton rumbled, unwilling to address the issue of Priscus while they were at the beginning of their hunt. "Right now I'd like to get details established as quickly as we're able. I don't doubt that the Sight will be invaluable in tracking our prey."

He turned to Sidor. "Brother Grigoriev, accompany Deputy Greyson into the next room over and recount what happened. Be thorough. As detailed as you can be." He gave Greyson a nearly imperceptible nod. It wasn't that he doubted his cousins, but any inconsistency needed to be identified and accounted for.

He stood over Josephine Powell's body, pried her mouth open and dragged the blade along his inner forearm, carving a deep gash over the word 'Golgotha'. Anton watched his blood, thick and nearly black, seep slowly from his wound like dark honey and trickle into his cousin's mouth. He stared down blankly, prepared to hold her down should any confusion arise.

Page 5 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.