Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz laid sprawled on the new black sofa, thinking of how much better than the rotten loveseat it was. He might have also thought of how useless he felt right now, but he perished the thought quickly.

"Anything yet?" he asked Amelita, trying to not sound like he was prodding her for results. He merely wanted to at least appear interested in the investigation, because he was, he just couldn't do anything to contribute just yet.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

"I'll let you know," Amelita replied, hunched over an inexpensive netbook. She sounded weary. It wasn't that she'd been at this for very long, it was more the pressure of being the one who could work a cellphone next to Ana's tech-illiteracy. In a way it reminded her of those explorers who'd visited those tiny ass tribes back in pith-helmet days and passed themselves off as Gods. Maybe they felt the same kind of pressure.

A few minutes pass before she decided to take a break. The glare of the screen agitated something in her. She stands and turns to Anasztaz.

"So. You think this is to do with your resonant places? Or is this just following up for the sake of studying the nature of change or whatever we're all about?"
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"If that place was, or is, a resonant place as I theorized, it is likely that others with certain ability to harness that energy may have been attracted to it. Obviously the gentleman you saw is not an average mourner passing by to give his respects." Anasztaz says it in a way that makes it sound somewhat rehearsed. Likely he had gone over this in his head already a couple of times while planning on how to progress this and why.

"He obviously did something to the place, and I want to find out just what that was. I want to know who he is and how is he related. Every bit of information on this matters if we are going to find an use for this site. I don't like unknown variables."

Scene Suspended - ST
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Closed Thread