Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Ze Bloodhounds of Wrath and Fear (Attn Barkley and Terri)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Terry rides with Barkley in the direction he sensed wrath in. The Wrath sensed was higher than ground level though, but beyond that the exact location was fairly vague.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Glancing across to her woody companion, Terri grins at their partnership; Tree-man and Squirrel Girl, ready to kick some...well, kick something at any rate.

"Tell me, Sam, how do you wish to play this? Go straight up and ask or simple pass-by stakeout?" Despite a bubbly exterior, Terri's question is rooted with seriousness, meant to tell Barkely she ain't just a furry nobody; She got skillz.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Sam Barkley

PRE

Heh. The little squirrel's got chutzpah. Barkley smiles and answers Terri while watching the road and occasionally glancing out the window to take in the neighborhood. "We're going to be cautious when investigating angry strangers and/or unfamiliar magic, Terri," he says with a mock sternness. "Now the bad news... My 'rage-o-meter' isn't a precise instrument. Keep an eye out while I drive around, get my bearings..."

WhozHoodizDis?

"...this neighborhood is kinda familiar..." he mumbles, more or less to himself, as he tries to think of any likely congregations of enraged people- is this gang turf? if not, bars, clubs, are good places to look; so are back alleys, liquor and convenience stores

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

The local areas isn't noted for any gang activity, and despite the fact that area is full of cheaper apartments, the population is fairly sparse at this time of day.

(Wits + Composure + 1 from Barkley please)

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

As Barkely drives, Terri puts her feet up on the dashboard and slouches into the seat, her short legs not having to bend that much, a position she seems much more comfortable with. Her hands dangle between her legs where she holds onto one of her backpack's straps, clutching it for dear life.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Sam Barkley

PRE

Wits+Com+1

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Barkley thinks, but is not absolutely sure, that the Wrath he felt was somewhere over there.

There just happens to be a 8 story apartment building.

The Steinman Apartments.

Sam Barkley

PRE

"Oh, that's just peachy," Barkley remarks sourly. "I think it's coming from there," he says to Terri, one short, stubby finger pointing out the Steinman. "...bastarddamnfakeasshighrisecrap," he finishes audibly his inner monologue and sighs. "Nothin' for it but to check the 'meter' again," he says to Terri. The stingy little man hates to part with his Glamour, unless he's hitting someone with his stick.

Baleful Sense redux

Sam Barkley

PRE

Barkley shuts his eyes tight for a moment while he enacts his Contract, then reopens them and says, "It's definitely still here, in there, but it's only two men now." He stares at the building for several moments before announcing, "Somewhere between the third and...fifth floors. Bring your bag." Barkley puts the Ford in park, and as he leaps down from the driver's seat, he pulls his quarterstaff from behind it, and puts his shades on. "Play along that I'm blind, if anyone asks about the stick. I'm not leaving this behind."

Description

PRE

Terri slides her arm through Sam's free arm, acting as his guide, a chipper look on her face and a giggle in her voice.

"This is a delightful fantasy, wouldn't you agree."

Cranning her neck to up the high-rise, the Steepscrambler smiles broadly and whispers closer to Barkley.

"Now that's a challenge I'd like to take on someday."

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread