Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Mekhet House Call

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

"It may." Conner says in agreement, "Please lead the way." Conner said with a nod to his partner deputy.

The Haunt obliges, silently, turning out the lights he leads Conner through the back of Moore House. The Deputies walk down a sinking path within a neglected graveyard, bordered by thin trees. Conner notices a cluster of graves which appear to have been smashed enthusiastically into scattered rubble.

Eventually Anton stops at a tall, sickly tree. He points to a spot beneath the branches, marked by two large chunks of stone.

"Here."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner squats down by the tree and stones. He runs his hand over the dirt and the stone. Touches the bark of the tree and leans against it. Conner looks to the stone and sees red hints, Splotches of blood and pain. "There is blood here." Conner sets his hand down on the stone and his eyes flutter closed and open again.

4suxx

"Strange," Anton rumbled. "I placed those stones there myself. To mark the site."

Conner sees an image of a dark man wit thick dark blood weeping from his wrists. He clutches something small, in the process of crumbling into dust. He sees shadows distort from the ground beneath the trees, stretching into wicked beaks and ragged wings. He sees his hapless cousin recoil back, strange blades of bone sprouting through the skin of his arms.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner's voice praddles as he explains what he sees. Rapid fire to the other deputy.

"A man, Dark."

"Blood flowing from his wrists, Stigmata?"

"Something Crumbling in his hand. Staley at the regency duals."

"Bat winged shadows coming up from the ground."

"Auric, bones being pulled from flesh. pain."

Conner's eyes stop fluttering and he turns to Anton. "Did any of that make sense to you?" Conner asked.

"I've seen stranger things. It explains how he came to be in this state but not how or why he came to be so close to the church."

Anton watches the stones, considering the image Conner had described.

"What do you know of stigmata?"

C
    Conner Greyson

"A person experiences the symptoms of being crucified. Including, but not limited to, blood from the palms or wrists, blood from the head like a crown of thorns, speaking in tongues etcetera." Conner said remembering his occult research.

Question

"That's correct," Anton affirmed. He paused as though considering his next words carefully. "Stigmata is a controversial topic amongst the Sanctified. Divisive. It would be prudent, I think, to make as few assumptions as possible. It is a phenomena which would be unwise to invoke needlessly. I have full faith in your discretion, of course."

ooc

C
    Conner Greyson

"Mister Flores, Do you know of my relation to your clan?" Conner asks as he makes his way over to the gate. Conner looks at the gate, tries to remember how tall Auric was, Conner never really took too much stock in the man. At least not enough to analyze his height and weight. Conner opens the gate and then places his hand on the door.

Spirit Touch 1suxx

"No. I know little about you," Anton answered, with unguarded honesty in his tone. The Bishop's voice made the syllables into bludgeons, all flowing along a buzzing undercurrent. He glanced down at the earth briefly, where the gate scraped the dirt path and gazed around the grounds as Conner used his gift.

As Conner's perceptions melded into resonances, he's shown an image of a teenage boy half-carrying a girl who looks to have fainted. The boy bleeds heavily from the nose, frozen as he struggles through the open gate. His face is fearful. His stance indicates that he's fleeing from something.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.