21 - 25
DISPLAYED
Mekhet House Call

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    C
    Conner Greyson

"Teenage boy, Bleeding from nose."

"Carrying a unconscious girl. Fed upon?"

Conner says as his eyes delve back into the vision. Once his vision is complete goes back to the conversation with a nonchalance that may be unsettling. "I lived with a colony of Nosferatu in there necropolis for a while. There elder has become like a father to me. A sire to fill the roll of one I never had." Conner paused for a beat, "I tell you this so you know two things. That I respect your clan, and that I respect the privacy of others."

Anton frowned as Conner relayed the image he'd been shown. The involvement of Kine aggravated him. It sounded as though more than one Tradition had been broken on these grounds. He turned to Greyson.

"Useful traits in delaying final death, I've found," he replied, inspecting the gate's mechanism.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

S
    Steven

"Agreed." Conner says, "Lets see if there is anything else." Conner says as he walks through the gate and looks around for anything else that may stand out. Using his heightened sense of sight to try and pick out any minute details.

due to continuity problems this scene is on pause

The investigation is interrupted by a low vibration. Anton pulls out a phone, wearing a vaguely distasteful expression. A onesided conversation ensues. The Bishop simply says that he'll be there directly. He turns to Greyson, visibly furious.

"Our clan meeting was just attacked. Somebody's been forced into torpor. I was told the attacker wore my shape. I need to be there immediately.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

S
    Steven

"I will accompany you." Conner says, it is not a question but a statement. Conner follows the Haunting Deputy as they make there way out of Moore House.

End Scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.