Ended
Watch
31 - 35
DISPLAYED
Rude Awakenings

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    L
    Laufrey

Just at that moment Stephan closes his phone and stashes it in his pants pocket. Walking over to the other two he responds as though having been in the conversation, "I'd say either Arnoud or Lenny, the first is not quite right in the head just enough to pull the stunt and the second for being older it's a typical asshole move for those with chips on their shoulders. Jack's an idiot but smart enough not to pull such a stunt while Prefect, Taylor definitely wouldn't unless I totally misread em. And I suppose there's Michael to consider," He shrugs with his usually impassive face, "I find whoever eventually and then teach them why it was stupid."

He indicates needing to leave by a smoothing hand motion, "I've Carthian business to tend to right now down town." He's primarily talking to Gideon as it applies to him, "I can drop you off or take the truck so you've Tommy ((Green Audi)) less there's another plan?"

Gideon gives a slight wave of the hand. "You go on ahead," he says. "I will take Tommy when I go to join the ambassadorial delegation. Be sure to let us know if you find anything out and we can help you." He looks to Headstrong, and seems almost a bit sad. "I'd ask you along but I have the feeling this is 'family' business. You can keep yourself occupied and out of trouble for the evening, hm?" In tone, in comes across as a bit of slight humor rather than a patronizing comment.

Headstrong
    Headstrong

PRE

Headstrong made an effort to look displeased.

"Arnoud, Lenny or Michael." None of the names rang any bells at all.

"When you find him, I'll help straighten out the culprit. An attack on one..." is all Headstrong says to Stephen, who clearly needed to be elsewhere with haste.

Turning to gentle Gideon she again relaxes into her expressionless face. She didn't care for the political horse shit but politics could quickly turn deadly and without her there...

"I'll manage." she replies in mock annoyance. She enjoyed how they knew each other well enough to have these little plays.
    There is little she could do now that he had made up his mind and if he had wanted her on standby he would have asked.

"You'll both return before dawn?" Headstrong asks, already planning some self-indulgence and perhaps a little hunting for the three of them.

"Oh yes," Gabriel says, "I know better than to be out past my bedtime." There's a brief, plastic smilke--ha, ha, laugh at my joke, so funny--which swiftly disappears. "I must go prepare; I feel quite disheveled after such an early wake up call." He heads off to find his things and change clothes.

((ST Note: Let's branch this off into new threads from here, with Stephen and Gideon pursuing their line of investigation (feel free to start a new thread for that, guys) and Headstrong doing her own thing))

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread