Ended
Watch

Heat Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra spent some time playing with her hair, watching the bodies of mortal and Kindred alike on display...as if trying to make a selection. Seeing the Kindred pair off, she nodded happily to them to show respect and made her way to luxuriate in a jacuzzi. After slinking into the bath, she allows soapy water to glisten and shine over her. Doing all she can to play up to the flirty pin-up girl motif of her swimwear.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

"That sounds nice. Maybe once I find some work we can get one of these and just spend our nights stewing in it"

Amelita rested her head against Anasztaz's shoulder, pointing to Ariana and Alice Brown in the distance.

"Isn't that Ariana over there?"
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz lift his head slightly and gazes in the direction she had motioned.

"Yes. Seems like she's busy at the moment, but hopefully we'll have the chance to catch up with her tonight sometime."

He rests his head back against Amelita's, closing his eyes momentarily.

"Do remember to address her properly, though. Her kind can be sensitive about it."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Amelita smiled as Ana's head lolled against her own.

"Her kind, huh? Ok, I'll follow your lead. Just remember we're out in public. Maybe not a great idea to call her anything too *grah*. Speaking of, aren't I supposed to address you by something fancy?"

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Miss Donovan is a perfectly acceptable way of addressing her. And you can avoid titles with me, unless we are in an official function. Then we'll see." Anasztaz says, smiling. He loved how she cared, even though in this instance it had been unnecessary.

"And no more... grah... talk. We were doing well distancing from it."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

"We were."

Amelita squeezed Anasztaz's hand, glancing down at his nimble fingers.

"Maybe you should teach me to play. Piano I mean. I think I need a hobby."

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Really?" Anasztaz asks incredulously. It had sounded like he had been pleasantly surprised, but surprised nonetheless.

"I don't know why, but I didn't expect you to be that interested. I have been researching on how to pass down that knowledge, as Miss Donovan asked me the same. I wouldn't be adverse to teaching you, at all."

"I think that'd be nice, Amelita answered, brushing hair away from Anasztaz's face. She wondered if he'd meant that the Harpy would be learning over at the Haven. The idea was a little intimidating.

"How about you? Anything new you want to take up?"

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"I thought about acting, theatrically that is. Although it might not be for the best. I do have to catch up on things, maybe I should focus on that." Anasztaz says, thinking back on all the history, literature and science that he had missed during his slumber.

"I think I'd very much like to just sit, read and relax. Maybe with some music in the background. It is not something new... but what do you think?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Same can be told about me, I work at a this nightclub and at the Asylum. That is work and entertainment.' Alice smiles, unlife could be good.

Then she nods happily, 'Speaking of men, look who just came in. It is Mister Greyson.' The Daeva chuckles at her own jolly tone. 'How about we give him a proper welcome to the club?'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 4 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.