Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Heat Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Amelita accepted Anasztaz's hand and drifted up close to the Haunt's side, slipping an arm around his narrow hips.

"Thanks for bringing me. It's nice to do something that isn't all to do with, you know... grah..." she bares her teeth, keeping her fangs retracted.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Sometimes I forget there's anything past that. You should try and remind me from time to time, drag me out of it." Anasztaz says, closing his eyes and tilting his head back against the edge of the jacuzzi.

He tried to lose himself in the myriad of stimuli; the flowing water, the scents, the touch of the girl besides him. He used pleasure as a tool, allure as a weapon, and he couldn't remember the last time he sought enjoyment without an ulterior motive.

"It puts things back in perspective, doesn't it?"
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

"It does," Amelita agreed, tilting back enough to whisper into Anasztaz's ear.

"Why don't you think of some more things past that we could do? All grah and no play make you and me some scary, empty fucks."

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Anasztaz opened his eyes and shifted them to the side to glance at Amelita, his head tilting slightly and a conspiratory smirk drawn on his lips. So long, reverie.

"I'll give it some thought."
    his tone implied he really wouldn't have to think much of it at all to come up with a few ideas.

"But let's enjoy this while it lasts. Might be a while till we can get our own. Or are you tired of this place already?"
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

"Oh, you'd know if I was tired. Trust me on that. Let's keep on enjoying it," Amelita answered, smiling.

"You said you're getting more work? Off of the reviews?"

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"A good word put in the right medium can stir demand, yes. Precisely that." Anasztaz says, following with a smile to match hers.

"I played in a restaurant recently, she arranged that too. The piece she wrote about it surely will create some interest in those circles. It is doing something I really enjoy doing, I cannot complain."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh yeah, nothing is better than a good night off.' Alice grins as she catches a glimpse of a hot man passing by. 'What I like about journalism is that you can travel a lot, and still do your job perfectly. It might be less effective when your a nightlife reporter, but still.'

She thinks a moment but then holds up a finger to add something. 'And in your case, from what I believe, is that you entertain yourself, and then write an article to let others know how much you have enjoyed it!' The Daeva sounds as if she really adores that idea.

Then Alice looks at the man she put behind the bar, her new employee. 'About him, I've been thinking to keep him for myself, for a longer while. But that means I have to examine all of his qualities first, which can be a very exciting process indeed.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

A
    Ariana Donovan

"It does appear that way, does it not?" Ariana grinned and proceeded conversationally. Carefully sliding a granule of sugar in from the rim of her drink while she continued to swirl.

"I guess from another perspective, it may seem as if I only do it for entertainment purposes." She laughed a little.

Ariana smiled at the comment on the man. "Well, I am sure examining the gentleman shall be quite entertaining." Her eyebrows rose slightly.

S
    Steven

Would you like a suprise? I have a suprise for you, Conner Greyson, Priscus of Shadows and Deputy of the Domain, makes his way out of a corner area and toward the bar. Did Conner want to be here? Nope? Would Conner like to leave? Yep. But he drew the short staw so to speak and is in charge of "Kindred Security" for the Avalon's Heat Party. With a event such as this, and this amount of people, the last thing that is needed is some kind of breach.

So Conner Greyson, Dressed in a pair of Khaki pants and a white button down shirt, was in the middle of a sea of humanity, feeling extremely out of place. Conner was wearing a pair of sandles and the bottom of his khakis were rolled to half caff. The Shirt was untucked and the top three buttons were undone. the sleaves were also unbuttomed but they were not rolled up. Conner looked like he was ready to go for a walk on the beach.

-1 Vitae for Blush

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara blinks as she see's one of the city's deputies walk into the event. She thought one of the peace keepers would be on duty tonight, but the only person less expected then the Shadow Priscus was the resent arrival from Russia. It was all too delicious, she couldn't resist the urge to ho have a few playful words with the Deputy.

Excusing her from the various small talk she had buried herself in, the Carthian picking her way though the crowd towards Greyson. Once close enough to be heard over the music and sounds of frivolity, Ciara offers a barely perceptible nod of her head to the other Kindred. If the Mekhet Priscus missed it for lack of Auspex, the irony would kill her long before the perceived slight would. She smiles gently at Greyson, the smile more than a little playful.* Good evening, Mr Greyson. Should I offer my welcome, or my condolences?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Page 3 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.