Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa Clarke
    Mask of Tranquility

It was difficult not to turn as he felt the predator approach; aside from Flores, none matched Ciara -- and at least Anton had the decency to look imposing. Ciara was like Twist, with so much disparity between what you saw and the screaming Beast within's insistence on what was true. Still, it was become more familiar, and he responded with laughter in his voice.

"Oh, but this is the part of the movie where I pull my mask off and reveal that I'm really Thomas O'Connor, posing as Asa Clarke in hopes of seducing you,"
    Asa explained, grinning as he turned to face her.

Oh, yes, he'd seen how the former Deputy had looked at her.

He rested an arm on the back of a bar stool and nodded towards the pools, for a moment lingering where Conner and company had disappeared to.

"There are so many new faces, I didn't want to spoil the mood."

Or send any into Rotschreck.

"And you? Having fun?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara raises a curious eyebrow at the Prince, then lowers her head and shakes it softly.* Then it is too bad you revealed your secret so soon, Mr O'Connor. If you had kept the mask on, you might have had a chance to get this bathing suit off me tonight...

*When she looks back up, it's with a playful grin parting her lips.* Besides, I thought it was Connor that had a taste for disturbing masks?

And some of the new faces are certainly pleasant, I would have expected you to have one on your arm by now.

*As much as the Ventrue was enjoying teasing Asa, she decides to not push the banter too far. She instead looks around the packed club, trying to give an honest appraisal of the gathering.* It's certainly an interesting change from the usual events here. And it seems to have drawn the attention of a rather diverse cross-section of individuals. Who's idea was it, if I may ask?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

m
    miniatureian

"Vegas is a little, this is hard to describe. You get used to a certain amount of the spotlight, and in Vegas, everyone is used to that, and it makes yours seem dimmer. Some just live with it, some go even further, and some can't handle it. I like being special and 'the' entertainment for a party instead of just 'another'. That's also why theatre work is hard, though it would probably work out pretty good as long as it's not broadway."

Terra turns her two drinks in hand, the heavy one nearly empty and her sippy one looking delicious and sweet. As the others follow her gaze to the dance floor and Russell asks about work, Terra replies, "Well, I don't actually work when I've got alcohol in my system. But I can kill it on the dance floor. What's the phrase nowadays? Set it on FIRE. Eh, you guys probably want to dance together though, maybe if I sit here alone like a forlorn waif, some desperate body will stoop."

"Go, go on, you two, dance!"

A
    Ariana Donovan

Having been to Mr. Veres haven, Ariana knew the type of work that needed to be done. It would not be an easy task and they would be at risk during the day.

Ariana turned to Amelita and spoke pleasantly. "Renovations can take some time. I do hope it goes well and there are no major set backs. I am sure it will look splendid when it is all done." She smiled kindly. "Hopefully Mister Greyson will be able to work something out for you."

Lately it seemed that Conner was developing a little more compassion, especially with his Family.Trust, however, is a different subject in its own.

"Mr Heinz, you are not interrupting us. Would you care to join us? Katrina said gesturing to the water." This was the first time Katrina had met Max. Their paths had never seemed to cross before now. Was this some social call or perhaps Max had business to attend to.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner thought for a moment, looked to Ariana subtley and then back to Amelita. "I am afraid Ms Cardoso, that your friend staying at the Mekhet haven would be innappropriate." Conner said, "However, there is another option." Conner says and stepped in close, "But you should be aware of something Miss Cardoso, this option is one I do not give lightly, and if it leads to my betrayel there will be serious *beat* repricussions..."

Amelita Cardoso, BP 1

Amelita smiled gratefully at Ariana's words, but reacted accordingly when Conner spoke.

"Of course, Priscus," Amelita nodded. She wasn't entirely sure what to expect. Sounded serious, though.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner nodded as she spoke, Conner was pleased that the woman understood when to or not to ask questions. "So speak with your friend. If he finds my terms agreeable call me." Conner says with a difinitive tone.

Amelita Cardoso, BP 1

"Oh, I'm sure he gets it, Priscus. I'd better go talk to him. I'll call you soon. Thank you."

Amelita nodded, since it seemed like a popular punctuating gesture in town, smiling at Ariana as she edged towards the exit.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

S
    Steven

This thread Closes the day after tomorrow (06/09)

Page 25 of 28 First ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.