Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Heat Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

Amelita began to look a little nervous. What she'd seen of 'Assertive Anasztaz' had been slightly frightening. She moved over to the edge nearest Anasztaz and spoke with a placating tone.

"C'mon, don't be like that. I'm just kind of on edge. But the hot tub helps drown it out."
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice Brown

The door behind the bar goes open, and Alice comes out while holding a man by his arm. The man only wearing white pants, and Alice has a sarong of mixed pink and violet colors, beneath it she wears only a pink bikini. She nods to the bartender and then turns to the man. ‘Ok Nicholas, your last test to show me you’re perfect. And it’s really easy, people ask you for a drink, you give it. Any questions? Ask them to Mark… who still has his shirt on?!’ Alice gives the bartender a look which said: take it off. ‘Now I will enjoy the rest of this evening as my night off, so good luck.’ A quick kiss on the cheek before she throws the sarong away and makes her way over to a jacuzzi. On her way she nods friendly to Ciara.

Alice slowly walks in the water, and enjoys every moment of it. The one who came up with the idea for this party deserves a raise. But as soon as she was wet from top to toe, she came out again. Wet was sexy, but she was here to talk, not to bath.

She looks around to see which Kindred were present this night, and as she sees a fellow Daeva she gives a smile. However, the one she was most interested in was the journalist among them all. So Alice approaches Ariana. 'A good evening Ma-, or Miss Donovan.' She gives a friendly smile while she brushes her wet hair with her hands. 'May I ask... if you're you here for work? Or entertainment?' Now a sexier smile, 'Or both?'

Alice and her new friend
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Yes." Anasztaz says plainly, pinching the bridge of his nose and closing his eyes for a moment. Maybe he was looking too much into it and letting his old fears and hate taking over.

"Just on edge too. I am not used to-"
    he lets a pause hangs as he motions towards everything around him with his hand, "... this."

He sits up and begins to unbutton his shirt.

"But I'll take your word on it, let's see if it helps any."

Revealing simple plain black swimming trunks that looked brand new, he slips carefully inside the jacuzzi to join Amelita.
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

A
    Ariana Donovan

As Alice walked up to Ariana, she began playing with the frill stick of her drink. Gently quivering the liquid in the glass. She had actually been toying with the idea of joining Anasztaz and Amelita in the whirl pool but it was momentarily put off.

"Good evening Miss Brown." Ariana spoke with a charming smile. "The answer to your question is still undetermined." She quipped with smiling eyes, that somehow may have come close to the color of her drink.

"What brings you here this evening?" Her voice slightly curious and perhaps gave something else away. Ariana turned to face her, slowly crossing her legs. Her fingers still on the stick of her drink as it turned about in the glass.

"I know," Amelita sighed, sidling up alongside Ana. She simulated breathing as the vitae in her body counterfeited life. In her head, the Shadow heard the serene metronome of a healthy, beating heart and smiled. She placed a hand on Anasztaz's bare shoulder, sharing the warmth.

"But isn't this peaceful? Don't you think we should get one?"

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Getting one at home would be an idea." Anasztaz says, nodding ponderously. He drew the scene in his mind, classical pieces playing in the new stereo they had just unboxed and maybe a few salts or oils in the water.

His skin flushed, likewise to hers. It made the contact much more natural and pleasant. Enjoyable. He had long left behind the ability to delude himself on life, and consuming the scarce reserves he kept in him was something that scared him, but it was the least he could do in close company and considering the circumstances.

"Yes, I think it might just be necessary."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'How interesting.' Alice smiles and sounds sincere, 'Being a journalist of any type has always interested me, though I've never actually done something with it.' The Daeva looks at the drink and wonders if the Ventrue has it because she wants to taste it, or to uphold the Masquerade.

But Alice doesn't stare long, 'What brings me here? I'm pretty much the manager of the upstairs Avalon.' Manager... or 'hostess slash major domo' to use his Majesty's words.

'
    But tonight is my day off, well, I introduced a new employee, but now I'm here among the other party goers.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Amelita shook her head, with an 'if only' smile across her face. Anasztaz seemed a little withdrawn, so she tried to keep a light demeanour.

"Yeah, one day. Maybe. I haven't worked up much of an income since I arrived."

She leaned back in the tub, trying to figure out Ana's mood.

Empathy: 2 Sux

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

He was transparent right now, and he wasn't even aware. The strange skittishness that had gripped him at first was slowly melting away. His demeanor was progressively shifting for the best as he was letting go.

"I may be getting more performances lined up soon. Miss Donovan's review was quite flattering."
    Anasztaz says, snapping out of the daydream and returning the smile.

Noticing then that he had been taciturn and that it was drawing her away, he offered his hand and invited her closer.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Continuing to stir the cocktail, Ariana grinned. "A journalist does have its perks in more ways than one. What interests do you have in journalism?"

"I am aware that you are a manager of this establishment." Her smile continued to shine, she glanced a little around the area and back to Alice. "I assume a night off can be most enjoyable, Miss Brown. There are so many things to be done in one's spare time."

Ariana's head turned slightly, "A new employee, that also must be exciting." Still maintaining a smile in her eyes.

Page 2 of 28 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.