Watch

Heat Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 11 of 28 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Cassandra Dawes

Cassandra nods, sneaking a look to Asa before catching Katrina's eye. "Yep! I sure am enjoying the evening..." a bright smile, "...and with Mr Clarke along, you can be sure some lucky lady is in for a big night." she smiles again, but her eyes and mind are really on more private triumphs than the Prince's successes.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

m
    miniatureian

start with a pyramid base, height to start messing with stuff. is that a lame girl getting into the water fully clothed? that's a fierce looking guy, don't stare, peripheral vision only and the girls were awesome too, so many pretty people in one spot, i remember why i like doing the fancy gigs. so much easier on my eyes at least. a swing will provide some dynamic if i focus on the work though wonder what light colors i should pull?

A ten foot tripod rises next to the fountain as Terra dances with Lost's musical selections. A round swing is hooked to hang in the middle and the whole piece is scooted directly over the fountain. The pillar of water disappears as the spray is redirected at the ground. well that's not very fancy. Scurrying, angled pieces are placed around to redirect the stream and she jumps into the swing, evening out the motions so now the spray shot up, arced, only to disappear and erupt elsewhere at a different angle. Terra stands in the swing, grabbing the chains over her head, pulling herself up and over the top, a five foot length of pole held between her feet.

The seat sputtered uselessly without any weight on it, killing the grand fountain's gestures. The small girl, perched, screws the pole to the top of the tripod. She stands and hangs onto the pole observing the crowd for potential victims volunteers could put weight in the seat then just kick the chains occasionally from atop here or get a volunteer. Maybe something for the girls? that dangerously attractive muscle there spending a moment more looking at him...eh, liability though, nevermind. Shimmying down, red lights were attached to the base shining up the legs of the tripod, blue lights point into space where the spray of water would hopefully be, and a green light for the dancing. Finally, placing the rest of the equipment back in the waterproof case, she tossed it on the bottom, the water resumed it's exploration of the skys, cutting in and out of the lights as Terra clamored up the frame to dance.

ooc note: sorry, the video that is classy and best isn't, well, continuous.

Amelita Cardoso BP 1

Amelita frowned as her eyes wandered over to the guy from court. The one whose aura she'd read. She wondered what he was doing here. He didn't seem like the type to attend one of these things for the hell of it and this was hardly the public trough.

Her attention snapped back to Ariana as Anasztaz mentioned getting to know each other. She offered a polite smile to her fellow hot-tubbers.

Anton Flores BP 4

As ever, Anton Flores lurked at the edges of a Kindred semi-event. He felt the Beast's hungry disdain stab at his humour every time his eyes passed one of the hungry dead nestled amongst the sinning herd.

The Haunt wore pale slacks and a white shirt, unbuttoned enough that the edges of angry bits of scar tissue below his collar bone became noticeable. He frowned as his Beast told him to scrape away Ethan Russell's skin like old wallpaper, tear him apart and cast the ash to the four corners. He let the thought die but continued to stare coldly at the Shadow.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Katrina started to chuckle. A chuckle that gained momentum quite quickly until she was actually laughing as if there was some sort of private joke that cassandra was not privvy to.

How bad would Alice freak out if the Prince went home with someone else?

Trying to compose herself she quickly settled down. "Sorry, bad food. You know how it is. So Cassandra, what do you do to keep yourself occupied? I bet you get into all kinds of mischeif."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella slowly makes her way into the room, dropping her mask, and observes her surroundings. Head bowed, not making eye contact in her best attempt to show respect, she smooths her suit, trying to make a good impression.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

C
    Conner Greyson

"Madam Brown, Is my presence still required? You seem to have this situation well in hand." Conner asks, ever the respectful deputy.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Ciara

*The Ventrue spots the Prince stalking along the edge of the gathering; a sly smile spreading across her lips. With this many beautiful woman prancing half naked through the club, she expected Asa to be chest deep in the bubble pool by now. But he seemed to have his own agenda tonight, and she wasn't about to interrupt it, whatever it may be.

Instead, she turns her attention to the newest Kindred arrival to the party, a woman she had not seen before. Slipping from the pool, the thin Carthian makes her way over to Daniella; dipping her head softly to the other Kindred.*

Good evening, Madam. You seem like you're looking for something... *Actually, the new Kindred looked like she was trying to avoid drawing attention; but that was hard to do tonight...*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana laughed, “Well you could have easily refused Mr. Veres.” She looked at Amelita. “Yes, he has been teaching me piano. We should get together very soon Miss Cardoso.” Ariana smiled as she felt the beast stir as she saw the new come arrive.

“I should probably go see what is going on around the rest of the venue.” Ariana looked to both of them as she averted her eyes to the new girl who entered. “I sincerely apologize for my leave, I was enjoying myself. We should get together again sometime when there is a better opportunity to talk.” She smiled with an accidental wink.

Stepping off the edge of the hot tub, Ariana slipped on her sandals and picked up her wrap dress carrying it on her arm. She made her way through the venue nodding at Prince Clarke and some of the others as she walked by.

With a bright welcoming smile she walked up to Daniella and Ciara. “Good evening Miss Maskelyne I hope you are enjoying yourself. I see we have someone new this evening?”

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

*Daniella bows her head in a show of respect* "My apologies," in a british accent "My name is Daniella Sage and I am here to pay respects and to present myself to the Prince and to seek haven." Returning the warm smile with one of her own, "I also wish to offer myself and any services I may be able to provide to prove myself useful."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana looks to Ciara for a moment smiling, but a little wide eyed. "Miss Sage, perhaps Miss Maskalyne and I should take you to a room so we may talk privately."

She begins walking to yet another private meeting room off to the side of the venue. "If you will follow me. There is a few things we should discuss." Ariana said with a grin and another look to Ciara.

Page 11 of 28 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.