Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Collecting the Payment

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

The German was dead, killed himself which suited Kat fine. None of the family had fallen further to the beast. It was a releif that he had done their job for them. The news he had given them worried Kat somewhat.

Having called Roxie she text the other Gangrel, advising the meeting time and place should they wish to come along. At this point in time it was a meer formality but more work might come of it.

Pulling up in a Taxi she headed into the warehouse. It was where they had met before. Hopefully this would be a better meeting than before.

Katrina was now the clans Priscus, a task that was a bit daunting. How to lead the family without trying to be their boss.

She smiled and headed across the warehouse, heading up the stairs and across the walkway to where they had met Regent Hart and Dog before. Entering the room she smiled.

"Evening Regent Hart, Dog"

W
    WiseGreen

Bogdana arrives the warehouse soon after Katrina, having walked a couple miles from where she was left by a bus. She enters discretely, and compliments the people there with an aura of seriousness, without smiling.

"Priscus. Regent Hart... Dog."

Business evening, after all; not exactly the occasion for Kumbayah-singing.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

"Priscus .... again? Christ you guys. You know that Priscus isn't a ball ya pass around right." Roxie says shaking her head with a hand in it.

Dog just hrumpfs a laugh.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

Daniel Higgins enters the warehouse in time to catch the end of the conversation as it was.

He looks around before stating simply "I was under the impression that Ajax was Priscus. I don't see him here, though."

He looks to his clan mates and waits to be filled in as to what he's missing.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Katrina forced a smile "You know I am actually starting to think the position is cursed." She paused for a few moments. "Just to clear it up, Ajax is joining the dragons. Part of the requirement for joining was that he went on a walk about. Martha is his mentor and she will be analysing his journals to see if he is worthy of membership."

Katrina smiled a bit more politely and looked at Daniel. "Sorry, I have not had chance to speak to you yet. If I could speak with you after the meeting? I do not wish to waste Regent Hart or Dog's time." She paused briefly and took out her phone, loading the photo of the German Ghoul burning in his car and handed it over to Regent Hart.

"We found him, captured him. Was driving to a secure location when he pulled a Grenade on us. I mean who the fuck carries a grenade around in their pocket?" She paused "Out of curiosity really Ajax and I were wondering who was feeding him. Figured it might be useful information to you, probably information you already have in fairness. He told us the brood were no longer feeding him and that a member of the Invictus was. When we asked the name of said person he pulled the hand grenade." Katrina chuckled. "Stupid peck thought he was holding all the cards. Started mumbling on about destroying the demons with holy light. Ajax and Daniel tried to clamp his hands around the Grenade but it slipped and we bailed out of the car. The car blew up with him in it. We waited around for a few moments, checked he wasn't walking out of it and I took this photo before we left and the cops showed up."

After their last meeting Katrina would not be beating around the bush or wasting their time.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

"Bout fucking time you all do something right. Took a bunch of Mekhet and haunts to take out the homeless, what ever happened to bluebell?" Roxie asks looking to Dog.

"So what you gonna do about Priscus, cause I think its hilarious ya'll keep batting it around like a cat with a string."
    Roxie says crossing her arms in front of her. "Plus that guy there looks like he has something to say about you and your boy sharing it like an STD."

I knew I should have stepped forward originally Katrina thought to herself. "I suppose we need a clan vote, I wasn't going to be stupid enough to ring you up to arrange that meeting. I should have stepped up before, so I am going to throw my name into the hat. Is there anyone else wanting to put their name forward?"

Daniel raises a hand

"I actually believe I'd be qualified for the job." He says softly, but loudly enough to be heard.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

"See that's all yours fucking problem." Roxie said as she leaned against the wall. "Priscus isn't a job. Its a rite. Its a fucking entitlement. Its not given its earned damnit. Let me tell you a story. Sit down in the circle it Mama Roxie's story time."

She sparked a cigarette, purposefully not bothering to hide the zippo as she lit the smoke. "A while back we had a Savage Priscus. Sure he was kinda a bitch some times, but hey he was a savage he stood up at a gangrel meeting and said, who wants it. He fought two kindred in the same night to keep the Priscus position."

Roxie's frustration was obvious, kinda like the revolver that just showed up in her hand who knows were the leggy Gangrel keeps that shit in that skirt. "Gangrel are fucking predators. So start acting like it."

W
    WiseGreen

Dana watches in aprehension as Roxie lights a cigarette. The bitch has nerves, I'll concede that.

I wonder if this is gonna happen every fucking time we meet.

It might be that Roxie wanted Daniel and Kat to settle that in between themselves... Then again, Roxie had a goddam revolver on her hand, didn't she? So it might end as everyone fighting everyone, who knows, it was best to have a knife in hand than two at home. A metallic gleam denounced the small blade in her right hand, and her purse went to the ground; she wished to have both hands free.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.