Ended
Watch

Unexpected Goodbye

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Martha Villiers

PRE

Encountering the naked bodies of the alluring Kindred was a shock. Familiarity with nudity is one thing, to see it so brazen and striking is another.

As Alice's fangs traced across her skin, Martha swiftly turned to look to Alice. A wide eyed look of fight or flight...Martha's own fangs extending too...her hands ready to try to push Alice away...she didn't want to be caught unarmed! Ah...I should have known! The threat was one of eros - not thanatos or kratos, she smiled, apologetically and meekly, to Alice whose fangs had caught her initial attention...the improbably magnificent bodies caught her attentions next. Martha's lips touched Sarah's. Eyes closed at the brief touch.

Clutching at her school tunic, she tried to tuck necktie back under her gymslip. Watching wide eyed as Alice and Sarah patrolled around like...like Sirens. Her fangs still half extended, she allowed them to creep back into her gums, looking away as Sarah playfully spanked Alice. Watching their thighs and calves at work...watching their tendons and muscles move. Coyly Martha tried to looking at her own shoes, rubbing at her knee, "I...I should, please, only to wish to watch, if I may...just...watch. Your are Art...the epitome of Beauty. In the Age of Reason they would surely have tried to capture both your likenesses in the finest white carrara marble..." her voice trailed away, her allusions and words drift off as she stole glance after glance at the Daeva. As they held each other, Martha gripped her knee...rubbed at her thigh. Watching as they kissed. Oh my! Desires...they wish to know my desires...they wish to know how Himeros toys with me...What...oh my Goodness they are kissing! What can I learn from this? she tried, feebly, to think.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice was getting more excited with every step Sarah did, she wanted more and more... until, until Martha turns around. Alice does a step back and covers her mouth with her hand. She makes a short sound of shock. 'Oh god... Martha... I'm so so sorry.' Alice seems shocked, and gives Sarah an apologetic look.

'No limits indeed,' She tries a smile. 'I guess I scrape teeth from the list of toys.' Asa liked them.

Another I'm Sorry! to Sarah. She waits a moment, listens to the Herald, but then catches a glimp of Sarah's naked body again. She sighs, 'Oh fuck me.' First she shakes her head, trying to forget her mistake, and then she looks straightly to Sarah, full of desire. If Martha wanted to watch, good for her. Alice gently pushes her nightgown out of the way with her left foot, and then does a step closer to Sarah.

Enough foreplay, time for some action
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

"I plan to." Sarah smiles and winks at Alice as she answers the Daeva's semi frustrated remark. She puts an arm around Alice and the other around Martha and leads the two women into the bedroom.

"Hmmm I believe that Bronzino might have been able to translate our beauty to canvas properly."

Entering the room she nods at the Alice's plaything. "Privacy please." Turning to face the two women with a genuine smile on her face. "I want to share this moment with just the two of you."

She kisses Alice deeply and with abandon, working her to bed and then pushing her on to it. "Martha if you just wish to watch, enjoy yourself. However if you feel the desire to join us, do not hesitate to."

The Daeva joins Alice on the bed, a naughty smile on her face, a lowers itself to Alice's lips before beginning an exploration of her stunning body.

Wrap up soon, so Martha and Alice can rejoin the world

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods meekly. This was Art. They are Art. There is no shame in this...there is no shame in this...she repeats to herself. This Art needs a spectator: me. I am privileged to witness this. "thank you, miss." she offers meekly to Sarah. As they make their way to the bedroom, she follows, limping harder, her leg dragging...she looks to where Alice left her cane, then to the legs of the perfect Daeva as they kiss and fondle each other onto the bed. Watching from the doorway Martha uses the doorway to enable the framing in her mind: this a proscenium arch.

Tiny Martha watched, biting at her bottom lip, the spectacle before her. The perfect bodies - their legs and feet - and their actions are under intense, quiet and wide eyed scrutiny.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice waits on the bed for Sarah to join her, then she pulls her closer. There were so many things she wanted to do, that she had no idea where to start. As Sarah takes the lead, Alice let her for a while, enjoying every moment of it.

However, after a moment she tries to get a grip of her fellow Daeva, and lays her on the matress. Alice always wanted to be on top... she couldn't help it.

Just like she couldn't stop kissing.
    'I... am ... really ... going ... to ... miss ... you.'

Just like she couldn't stop her hands from moving to certain places...

Fade to black?
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread