Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Many of Sacramento's downtown apartments are small, but one certainly didn't miss any luxury. It is Alice's haven. The first thing to notice are the colors, generally black, red and silver. The living room doesn't contain more than a couch, a lounge and two big seats, with a coffee table in the center. One door leads to the bedroom, there isn't more to say except for some art on the walls.

Alice says the door is open so Sarah can just walk in. When she does, she’ll see that Alice still has her nightgown on, and the Daeva is lying on a sofa. A half naked man is leaning against the sofa, there are heads close enough to make a perfect kiss, or bite. With a naughty smile she says: ‘You're early, or did I mistake the time?’ She gives the man a kiss on his cheek, and then pushes him away with her hand. ‘You see, I was still having breakfast.’ The Daeva chuckles as looks up to check if it was really Sarah who came in.

Alice and man
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

A voice comes from the entrance, a playful feminine tone familiar, intimately familiar even, to Alice.

"Fashionably early, fashionably late, as long as we're fashionable who cares?"

Sarah enters the Haven with a smile towards Alice, grabbing other Daeva when she is near and moving her lips to Alice's and greeting the beautiful woman with a classic screen kiss. Only with more tongue ... and a wandering hand.

"We've got to talk about some things. I hope you do not mind but I've invited Herald Villiers. You and Martha have become people I care about so I wanted you both to be here."

Sarah tonight

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice grins playfully, Oh I love her one-liners!

And she accepts the kiss, no, she more than accepts it. After a very passionate kiss she listens to what Sarah has to say. 'Martha?! Oh.' The Daeva chuckles and pushes her lips against Sarah's neck to place a series of short kisses. Then she really realizes what her cousin had said. 'Oh you're serious...' One moment Sarah can see in Alice's eyes that she knew this was serious, that the situation had changed. Just one moment, because then:

'Merde... Allez!'
    Alice almost stumbles off the sofa. 'Trouvez une paire de chaussures pour moi!'*

Translation

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

If Sarah had tried to bite her lip, she might have been able to stop the laughter. However the Jerry Lewis routine the French Daeva was putting on was just a little too perfect for her to resist the urge. As Alice freaks out over the shoes, Sarah almost doubles over from laughter, waiting for tall blonde to trip over the couch.

"Oh please" She says, finally able to gather up some self control, "if we're to wait for you pick the perfect pair of shoes, we'll never have any fun."

Her tone is light and teasing as she smiles at Alice. Sarah clicks her own heels on the floor and puts her hand against her dress to carefully position the material so that it hugs her curves.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha had, unusually, decided to take a taxi cab to Alice's. Arriving a little later than she'd hoped, she pays the driver and walks the block to Alice's door...deciding, as a precaution, not to get to cab to the actual door. Taking care to study her environment for potential threat.

Invited to visiting a Daeva had inspired to her to wear a sprinkle of lavender scent, a dab of scarlet lipstick and her shiniest pair of Mary Jane's. Her long schoolstyle gymslip was neat and clean. Long enough to hide the tops of her white kneesocks. Her straw boater hat was well placed. Her satchel, carefully aligned. Using her cane to walk, she made her way to the address and pressed the entry bell to announce herself. A bouquet of white and red roses in her other hand.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

PRE

Sarah hears the door bell ring while still laughing at the scene in front of her. "I'll let Martha in, you keep looking for a proper pair of shoes."

The Daeva makes her way to door and opens it with a touch of dramatic flourish and a large smile. A smile that gets larger and naughtier as she has a look at the picture of tempting cuteness right in front of her.

"Please come in you naughty little School Girl."

Sarah checks out the rest of the outfit.

"Nice shoes."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh yeah, laugh about it, but you know how much the Keeper appreciates it.' Alice laughs as she tries to get up again. She follows her sexy cousin with her eyes, and then realizes her hand touches naked skin. She needs to chuckle again, but quickly takes the half naked man by the hand and walks over to her bedroom... of course not in time.

'Oh Martha, you look as lovely as ever!' Alice says, with the man standing behind her, hand in hand, he looks quite dizzy. 'Let me put this abducted model back in my bedroom, then we can speak properly without any male distraction.' The Daeva gives Sarah one meaningful naughty look before she pushes the model in her bedroom. A moment later the others can hear him fall on the bed, they hear a kiss goodbye, and then Alice is back and closes the door.

'Sooo, where were we?'

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha hobbled in, trying very hard to walk with style and grace, and nodding respectfully to Sarah with a happy smile. She offers Sarah one of the roses from the bunch. "Thank you, miss!" she chirps merrily, if a little bashfully to Sarah, at the praise of her shoes.

Smiling as she sees only glimpses of the antics with Alice bustling the model into the bedroom. "Thank you, miss, for allowing me to visit!" she offers to Alice at the words of welcome. Once the model is deposited in the bedroom Martha limps over to Alice - failing to avoid looking at Alice's long and exposed legs. Martha dips a small curtsey as she presents Alice with the roses.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

PRE

Sarah takes the rose and pouts slightly as Martha turns her attention to Alice's bare legs and offers the roses, all of the rest, to Alice. She leans back against the wall, hiking up her dress slightly and making sure that the material hugs closely to her curves to give both of the women a reminder to what was under the dress.

"I hope that you two do not mind me tossing everyone together like this. It feels a bit like a plot from a bad sitcom episode but I wanted, no strike that, needed to speak with both of you."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice claps her hand in full cheerfulness. 'Roses! Red roses, my favorite!' she accepts the flowers and looks to Martha, 'You're always welcome to my home, Herald.'

Then she listens to her coursin, and takes a rose in her mouth. First she shakes her head to let Sarah know she had no problem with 'tossing everyone together'. Then, although it's hard to speak because she needs to hold the rose between her clenched teeth, Alice does an attempt to sound joking. 'If wher're in à sicom, yu shoud really taek teh rose.'

Really, Alice could be serious, she was just so worried to hear any bad news from her beloved Sarah

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread