Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

His red Mini Cooper was parked, Chris leans against it on a parking lot near the agreed location. After some nights wandering through Valencia he had found some suitable locations, if David wanted to meet, they might as well meet at the site of their possible future temple.

With his enhanced senses the mekhet peered through the darkness, his ears were open to hear approaching footsteps. Chris hopes this would all work out good.

I've wanted it for so long...

Chris
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

A soft pat-pat of comfortable shoes on concrete sidewalk precede's David's arrival to Chris' supersesensitive hearing.

David is dressed in his typical clothes, the relaxed loose white shirt and multicolored ascot. His looks peaceful.
    relaxed

He walks towards Chris. "Good evening Chris. I trust everything is well?"
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris looks up when he hears the footsteps, and he nods as a greeting to David.

'A good evening. Yes thanks, I haven't felt so good in weeks.' He smiles, and it sounds sincere. The Circle of the Crone was pretty much the one thing that kept him going since his sire died.

'I hope you're alright as well?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

W
    WiseGreen

Bogdana turns a corner and sees the older Acolytes on the parking lot. She's in a black skirt, just above her ankles, a white cotton smock, her hair tied back in a ponytail. A colored woolly shawl decorates her neck.

"Good evening. I hope I did not keep you waiting."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

am doing well Chris." David says stiffly.

When Bogdana approaches he relaxes. "Welcome Bogdana, we were just about to start. So Chris, lets see the properties you wanted to show us."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'You're perfectly on time Bogdana, a good evening.' Chris smiles friendly.

'We are currently near an old church... well, not old. Valencia as a whole mostly consists of newly built houses. However, the city has plans for other Churches somewhere else, so this building is up for sale, so to speak.' Then he opens the backdoor of his car and grabs a small pack of papers, whereafter he locks the Mini Cooper again. 'Here I have some houses, I looked for a proper number of rooms, good size, a big garden and of course not too cozy.' I've done my hours of research for the week.

Then he starts with crossing the street. 'The church is just across the street, I think if we remove the cross from the roof, it'll be a perfect location.'

OOC

W
    WiseGreen

Bogdana looks at the said church as they cross the street. "Perfect sounds like an understatement... Chris."

"It's plenty of space for the three of us. I hope we have more people to share it with us given a little time."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"Much will depend on the interior, but this chruch seems the best choice. We will need to start some ivy growing on the walls, to enliven it with life and grant it the measure of age."
    David's tone has a minor hint of approval with Chris' work.
    "We will also need to focus on recruitment. There are apparently many unaligned kindred in the city, and we should see that as an opportunity to recruit."
    David gestures towards the direction of the church.
    "But first, we have things to discuss, do we not?"
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

Chris nods. 'Yeah, there is a lot to change inside, and the ivy is a good idea.'

Chris nods harder, 'Recruitment, yes. But we shouldn't force others to share our beliefs, like the more... monotheistic covenants in our society sometimes seem to do.'

Then the Mekhet smiles as he feels the urge to nod again, there was a lot to agree with. 'Indeed, the backdoor is open, and some normal seats can be found inside as well.' Chris takes the lead and walks to the Church.

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

David ushers Bogdana in ahead of him, and closes the door behind him as they enter the church.

"Alright. What questions do you two have for me?" He asks the two. The tone is direct and authoritative, as he walks over to the lectern.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread