Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Sober Planning

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

PRE

If Rust looks hurt by Leo's statement, he hardly shows it, in fact his creepy smile deepens, the air grows hot again, but more humid. More annoying then overwhelming. "There are times you realize ruling your emotion is better then hiding from it."

"Well? Then move out. Be prepared. Rook, you know the contacts." If not Rust scrawls four numbers down for him, each labeled R,X,S, and M. He stands and motions everyone to get moving, or maybe he just needed them to get out of his way so he could leave. "You guys keep in contact with your side. Get him" Rust casually throws a finger toward Leo. "sober, if you can. I think he's supposed play leader for you if my guess is right." Leo seemed to have the stronger pact with Winter, to that end it made sense. Rust does not give them a second glance as he walks for the door. Chain tail flicking behind him.

PRE

Rea only grinned back at Leo, a playful light shining in her dark eyes. "Everything has an ulterior motive. Do not try to read into it too much, it can end badly. But that said, I'm glad you've made up your mind on what we're going to do, Leo. I suggest we start looking into his communications and things of that sort. Now, unless it is different for Fetches, I should be able to put him, and anyone nearby him, into a very, very deep sleep. We can then check through his things; get his contacts and texts off his phone, perhaps look at emails or other computer documents, and anything else which we find in the room. We'd have several hours to look around and that might give us a good start. How does that sound? The only hard part will be finding where he lives. It should be a walking cake," the Darkling laughs, draining her bottle in a few gulps.

"Yeah, you say that..." Leo smirked, unconvinced. The Mirrorskin pushed the two drinks he'd been give towards 'Rea and leaned back with a grin.

" That all sounds pretty solid. We could go in his dreams as well, y'know. Maybe see what's up. What do you think?"

K
    Kazakin

Rook had never been into someone's dreams before, but his pride struggled with his tongue until his tongue inevitably won. When he spoke, there was a trace of reluctance in his voice.

"I've never been into a dream before. Not sure if I'd be able to cover your backs as effectively there," he said. "I'll give anything a shot though. If you've got any proficiency in it, that'd be a plus."

The bartender swings over to them after their discussion has obviously wound down.

"Everything okay? Anything else?"

Leo looked up, his head feeling clear as a bell.

"Nope. Bye."

He got up and turned to his team.

"C'mon crew. Let's bounce. Oh, let's stop at an in&out. Body's hungering. I'm ravenous."

K
    Kazakin

"Much obliged," Rook said to the bartender, nodding amicably as he headed out after Leo. At the suggestion, he smiled slightly. "I don't know about you, but I could murder a burrito."

PRE

"Nice to meet you Ravenous," Rea says mildly, getting up to follow the other Lost. "Also, you can't murder a burrito; it's already dead, and besides, why would you want to murder your food? That makes no sense a'tall. Ah, you Summers," she finishes. "Tsk, tsk. Just don't try to murder us after your burrito. The car has poor ventilation as it is."

"We get it. Wordplay. Thanks, 'Rea," Leo muttered, making his way to the door. Maybe she'd let him hotbox the car after they'd done fetch-watch.

End Scene. Good job everyone and nice cameo Khal .

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread