Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Sober Planning

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    K
    Kazakin

Rook frowned a little at the 'do things their way', too. He suspected this Summer Court was run a little more Gung-ho than the more lax role he usually skimmed through. 'Course, he was a drifter, and he was tough enough to take knocks. It didn't mean he was gonna storm in every time. Understanding the Leaden Spear and Summer and Wrath... well, to some people it might mean being a 'roid raging moron. To Rook it meant tactics. Anger could be harnessed to think.

"Yeah... you got it," the Metalflesh said, before getting down to business. "I was thinking we'd probably do some low surveillance... figure out if they're being watched in any overt way or whatever. 'Least, that's what I assumed."

PRE

Irea studied Melaine as though the Beast had just claimed to hate music. The Moonborn knew that some people did, but she just couldn't fathom it. She took another drink from her beer and then returned to the conversation, shrugging as she replied to the Summer King.

"We're not quite sure what our goal is yet, but our method was going to be surveillance, yay. Not only would we see if the fetches are being spied on, but we would see what they're up to. It's possible that they're involved in whatever business may or may not be going on."

K
    Kazakin

"Yeah. So, pretty much what we were all thinking, then. Anyone got any suggestions for a good starting point?" Rook said, his low voice sounding intense, almost enthusiastic. But then, this mattered to him. The opportunity to prove himself to the Freehold. Almost as good as getting a damn job the minute he'd rolled in. "If not, I think going for Leo's Fetch first is as good as any."

PRE

"Do you know where the Fake-Leo lives? Where he works?" Rust's turns to study Leo, or the absence of Leo. "Are you ready to face him? Have you met him before? What will you do when you see him?" Rust pulls his gaze away and looks to the others at the table.

"Your mission does not include a confrontation. This guy, this thing should not even know you are there. Can you do that with the Real Leo beside you?" Rust turns back to Leopold. Eyes searching the constantly shifting face for a hint of what Leo felt about doing this.

"Honestly."
    Rust can not help but smirk, a cat-like smile that shows too many teeth. "You don't want to know what I think. You guys should move on it or pick another target. The more you wait. The worse the doing will be. And these beers aren't going to helping you any." Rust taps a metal nail against his glass, producing a ring.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"He's right, on both things." Melaine finally breaks her silence to agree with Rust. They hadn't considered that the Fetch might sense Leo's proximity, that could have made the situation somewhat wild.

Likewise, getting drunk would surely make the whole thing a sloppy mess. Something she hated more than feeling drunk was having to deal with drunks while being completely sober.
    Melaine | Beast (Hunterheart) | Presence ••• (Bitter) | Winter Mantle • | Glamour 5/10 | WP 5/5 | Freehold Oath

K
    Kazakin

"He was blasted before he came in here," Rook said lightly. "As for me, I'm not such a lightweight that one beer'll render me completely drunk and insensate, but thanks for that." He glanced at Leo. "I know you already said you got a fair idea where he hangs around. It's your call; it's your Fetch, you're the one who suggested it."

"Yeah well - no offence but nobody asked," Leo muttered, the cowardly placations of minutes ago long gone. He looked to 'Rea with a lewd smirk. "And I never asked for another drink, so I guess you just have an ulterior motive." He looked at Melaine and the drink she'd proffered. "And you."

Getting more play tonight than a necrophiliac in a morgue. Damn.

"In closing, it's my fetch, never spoken to the guy, don't want to kill him but I'll stalk him if I want to. His name's Tom or John or some shit, not Fake-Leo. He goes to Sac-U and from the looks of the mark-ass hair he's sporting in this picture, he's studying to be some empty-suit and good luck to him."

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

Melaine rolls her eyes up and to the side at the pass, but she could understand his point. Regardless, she had voiced her part. No one could say that she didn't pitch in when things went wrong.

"What do you want to achieve with this?"
    Melaine | Beast (Hunterheart) | Presence ••• (Bitter) | Winter Mantle • | Glamour 5/10 | WP 5/5 | Freehold Oath

K
    Kazakin

Rook seriously considered whether Melaine had come back touched in the head. He knew it happened sometimes. He'd just never met a Beast who was quite so... sour. His thumb ran across the metal badge in his pocket and he looked at Melaine.

"Surveillance, like we said. We wanna find out if the Fetch is being watched, or maybe compliant. Leo's Fetch makes sense because Leo's got a fair idea of his routine, and he was photographed. 'Long as Leo's not gonna lose his head, and I don't reckon he is, we'll be fine. Just gotta be careful and have a light touch," the Metalflesh said, his laid back voice quite patient.

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Okay." Melaine says plainly after a second of pause. Visibly she didn't seem to be for or against it, if nothing else she was just content that some progress was being made into making a final decision.

She leans back and crosses her arms across her chest, her brow creasing as she glances aside idly. As far as she could guess, this was as complex as the plan would get. From there they'd have to play it by ear, at least until they pulled back with whatever they found and planned the next stage.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread