Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Getting off the bus, the first thing on Tally's mind is the need to use the restroom. Managing to get through the crowd, she enters the building. Tally wrinkles her nose at the smoke smell coming from one of the women walking out of the restroom, only glancing over her shoulder for a second, watching as the smoker vanishes from Tally's view.

Tally walks along the stalls, trying to find one that applies to her. She merely shakes her head at the state of some of the stalls but does pick one to use. It doesn't take her long before she's washing her hands, making sure to use the paper toweling to dry off her hands.

Upon leaving the restroom, Tally looks about for a phone booth to take a page through the local phone book.

A ferret stands by the Phones. He is short and black furred, silver peppers his arms and forehead. Yui regards Tally as she leaves the ladies room, his rodent ears curious, maybe devious. His ears laid back with caution.

"Why hello. I think I'm your guide today." He is dressed in a solid blue t-shirt and camo pants. A tan satchel bag hangs at his side.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally regards her 'guide' and replies, "I didn't know there would be a welcoming party. So, what's your name? Mine's Tally."

She's sure to pull up her pack while studying her fellow Beast.

Yui raises a finger to his lips, then motions for Tally to follow. "The walls have ears. I'll show you the town if you want. I know of a great Hotel." Yui smiles kindly and turns to walk toward the parking lot. His back is soaked with sweat, and each step he takes lifts a puff of snow. Tiny bells tinkle in his wake.

He pauses by his car; a worn green mercury, before speaking again. "It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Yui." And he opens his door, unlocking the passenger side for Tally's use.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

Tally couldn't argue with her 'guide' as there is a crowd of people about and so, she follows the fellow through the crowds, heading for the door.

Once outside, they head for a green car that likely could use a good coat of paint. Then, her proclaimed 'guide' gets around to introducing themselves. "Good to know and thanks, I would enjoy a tour of the city."

Then upon getting into the chair, adds, "Hopefully that hotel isn't that expensive." Tally didn't want to have a run in with the law upon just arriving in the city after all. It's why she came here in the first place, to get away from the local cops.

Yui is setting his bag in the back seat as Tally climbs in. "The Four Seasons Hotel is Our common ground. For us, the price is loyalty." Yui turns to look Tally in the eyes. For a moment the car grows cold.

He then starts the engine and the moment has passes. Yui fiddles with the radio, keeping the volume low. "In truth. I wasn't aware i would be your guide either. Fate led me to check on some resources here at this stop. I saw you get off the bus and followed after." Yui gives Tally a glance, as if checking to be sure, then busies himself with moving the car out onto the road. "I take it you have yet to sign up with any particular Court. I myself am loyal to Winter."

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Sorry to say but I'm kind of going lone wolf these days. It might change at a later date but for now, I'm kind of looking out for me, myself, and I." Tally admits with a grin towards Yui. "There weren't many Lost from where I exited out of the Hedge and not many of them had anything positive to say about the system."

Tally looks out of the front of the window. "Who's the current leader here abouts?" She asks after a few minutes.

PRE

"Queen Alice White of Spring." Yui sighs as he steers. "There is King Rust of Summer and My lady Katrin of Winter. Autumn is absent vacant for the moment. The king was banished. Rick Pereg might take the Leaden Crown. But things can change in a heart beat." Yui leans back into his chair as he pull to up to red light. "Where are you from?"

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Fast Reflexes •

Beast Blessing:

Curse:

Kith Blessing:

PRE

"Weaverville." Tally answers while wondering if it's safe to stick around considering the power vacancy in the city. "How about you? Or did you live most of your life here in Sacramento?"

Tally glances down looks out off the side mirror before watching the buildings slowly go by.

PRE

"Phoenix." Yui says the word with mixed emotion. Part contempt, part longing, and part remorse. "I moved here to escape that war. So Far. Sacramento has been mild in comparison. We have our troubles." Yui's eyes grow hard "You won't be able to stay a lone wolf here. You can be outside the Courts. But if you check out. It could go bad for you. I'm not sure what you found in Weaverville. Just meet everything here with a fresh perspective and a keen eye for danger. That is a basic rule for any of us. Even if the world seems safe."

Yui suddenly grins. "You already made a dire mistake, you got into my car." Yui plays at swerving a bit, laughing at his joke.
    "But really. Don't be so quick to trust people you have not met outside the Courts. I assure you The Freehold's Courtiers all have the best intentions. Every Season. I can't speak for those outside."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread