Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Loading and Unloading Only

Page 6 of 10 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
    W
    WiseGreen

Bogdana is the last to arrive in the car, checking twice and thrice if they're being followed, observed or if there's just anything unusual at all on the surroundings.

"I think we're good to go."

S
    Steven

"I think, good sir, that you are being just a touch bit over dramatic." The German says as the reach the privacy of the car. Assuming that the Gangrel put him in the car the German continues, "I am not longer working for the brood, I was never a believer to begin with. I just enjoyed the benifit of there vitae." The shifty little kraut says as he cleans his glasses.

PRE

"So tell us about your old Masters then. Convince us that you're not lying and that you're now a good boy on the straight and narrow path." Ajax's voice is calm and collected, no need to threaten the guy. Yet.

Katrina frowned at the over dramatic comment. There were no dramatics here, they had a job to do and she was not about to Kill him in an Ally beside a bar. Roxie wanted him dead, and dead he would be. It was just a good idea to find out who was feeding him first, if he was causing problems in her regency it might be brownie points to tell her who.

S
    Steven

"I have been being provided the precious vitae." Wow if he doesn't sound like Golem, "from a upstanding member of the first estate." the ghoul says, "So what clan are you all?" the shifty ghoul asks slipping his nervous hands in his pockets.

What he looks like

Katrina looked at Ajax and then at the Germans hands. Ajax would understand, mobile phones were great things but sometimes a pain in the ass when taking someone prisoner. She waited for Ajax to take his hands out his pocket and confiscate the phone.

PRE

Ajax begins to the search Smithy, checking out the guy's pockets and clothing for a cell phone or anything else he has on him. Anything that might give a clue about the guy's bullshit.

"Your classy friend have a name?"

S
    Steven

"Well this is unnecessary," The professor says as he is being roughed up. "All I have in my possession is this hand grenade that I have lost the pin to." With that the older man takes a hand out of his pocket and in it is a perfectly round grenade. There is no pin it but the safety lever is still in his hand.

"Now please do not move."

Daniel shrewdly eyes the grenade. That changed things somewhat.

He speaks softly and calmly, taking his time to use the words he wanted. His eyes stayed on Smithy's eyes, except for an occasional involuntary glance at the explosive ordinance between them. "Obviously you had an ace up your sleeve, Smithy. Now, I'm sure I speak for my colleagues when I say that we don't want anything to do with that grenade. I also have a feeling that you, yourself, would rather like to walk away from this car in one piece. You don't have many options. Now, maybe we got off on the wrong foot, Smithy. What is it that you want? How can we help you?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Of course this was going to turn into one of those cluster fuck missions. Katrina looked at him for a moment her eyes narrowed. She readied herself. If he took his hand off that grenade she had 3 seconds to open the door and roll out. Easy done, all the Gangrel would get out, smithy however was in the middle seat. He would crash and or blow himself up. She chuckled.

Katrina chuckled for a moment and pressed the button on her seat belt, one hand behind her as she turned to face him. "Honestly, now who is being over dramatic. I wanted to talk to you. I even had an offer for you." Who the fuck keeps a hand grenade in their pocket?

Katrina briefly looked at the hand grenade and smiled. Hopefully Ajax was Smart.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Page 6 of 10 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.