Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Loading and Unloading Only

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Please be sure to keep track of any Vitae spent.

The Pilot that Kat passes just says a drunken "Hchello" and no its not in a german accent

As the Gangrel enter the bar they come to see that the bar is not any nicer on the inside. Its a bar, just like any other bar. Its not too dirty, its not too clean, its just there. The people in it are salt of the earth kinda people. The Bartender is a bitchy looking woman who looks like she has been put through the ringer a time or two.

The Bartender looks to Kat and Dona and comes around the bar, "You girls want a drink?" The woman asks probably assuming there hookers.

"Yes please." Katrina replied "I will have a vodka and coke please, actually make it a double." she placed a $10 on the bar. Listening to people talking around the room, chances are one of them had a German accent. It was a matter of time, wait 30 mins for everyone to have finished their drinks and got the next or hear one speak in the bar. If he didn't come forward they would start asking questions.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

W
    WiseGreen

"Just a glass of water, dear." Dana speaks with a somewhat maternal tone, going to a back table to watch over the entrance and over Katrina. She doesn't speak or even look at the other Savage; better if nobody thought they were together.

Not long after he receives the text message from Ajax Daniel arrives to the Pilot's Lounge. After parking his vehicle he gets out and looks around for the one who'd texted him to come.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

PRE

Ajax gets out of the car and moves over to the Daniel. Greeting the new Gangrel with a nod and moving close enough so they could not be overheard.

"Looking for a former puppet of an ashed Demon worshiping prick. Name's Smithy and has a German accent, at least that is the info we've got. He's been causing problems, might be on the Juice again."

Still talking in code. Just in case.

"Katrina's inside trying to draw him out by appealing to his dick, Dana's covering her in the bar. You and I can stick outside here. Watch and react to any trouble or if this guy tries to rabbit out one of the other exits."

Daniel leans in close, listening carefully even as his eyes scan the facade of the bar. When Ajax is finished Daniel shifts his gaze to him "I understand." he says, nodding once "Are we expecting any trouble from this guy if it comes down to a brawl?" he asks quietly "How many exits did you count?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

PRE

"If he's off the stuff it shouldn't be a problem but if he's juicing again, he might be stronger than the average fool." Ajax hoped it wouldn't be too much of an issue but didn't say anything. Saying something would just lead to all sorts of crazy shit happening.

Instead he focuses on the task at hand. "Two exits other than the front, one is for the staff and the other is the emergency door. We each take a door in case our guy gets spooked and runs." While moving towards the door Ajax sends a quick text to Kat and Dana.

S
    Steven

The bartender did just that, getting the girls their drinks. "So what you ladies doing here tonight. If your working girls this ain't the place. Check out one o' those hotel bars over there." She points toward where the hotels are approximately.

There are a few other people there some making conversation, some not so much, but no one really stands out yet.

"I am not a fucking prostitute." Kat replied bluntly. "I am looking for someone. I was told to meet him here."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

S
    Steven

"mmhmm... so who you looking fer maybe I can help ya find em. Make your lives a bit easier." The tender of bars asked.

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.