Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Loading and Unloading Only

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Steven

Just down 43rd avenue there is a small bar. Its not a dive, its not high end, it just exists. Its called the Pilot's Lounge. Its frequented by airport employees as well as people who are waiting for flights and want to get out of the airport. With the exception of the name it looks just like any other airport bar in any other city. So, this is where the Gangrel are supposed to go, and hopefully, they will find what there looking for.

PRE

As their car pulled up to bar, Ajax did one last check of his equipment. Trusty push dagger, check. Black leather jacket, check. Steel toed boots, check. Pants, check. Always remember pants.

Taking a look at the place, Ajax remembers the bars of Brooklyn. Not dives but nothing like the clubs of Manhattan, kinda like this place. Might be the same city but this place was light years away from Avalon or even Club Ember.

The Gangrel begins making mental notes about the outside of the bar. Looking at the cars parked on the street, any exits he can see from this vantage point, odder than usual characters.

After a few minutes examining the scene he turns to Katrina and Bogdana.

"Honey trap?" What he was a child of the Cold War "Babe you want to blush and see if you can use what you've got to either draw this guy out or get some more info?"

Plans were good, he'd learned that recently. They should have something of a plan about how to play this before they went in.

Having dropped Jeff off home and picked up her swords and trench coat to hide them in.

"Here, hold these" She said taking the trench coat off and handing it to Ajax. It was surprisingly heavy, but then a coat with two swords in would be. "My stuffs in there so don't damage it." She smiled at Dana as she pulled her top down to show just a tiny bit more cleavage. "Ajax will wait out here out of the way, I will try to locate the guy and get him into the ally way. We can knock him out and get him back home to question him. Dana. I hope you don't mind me calling you that. You enter the bar roughly 30 seconds after me, keep an eye out in-case things go south. Try not to make it obvious you are watching. If it comes to it and he wonders who you are, you are my lesbian lover and this is some sort of sex fantasy"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

W
    WiseGreen

She smiles. "I think I can manage that." She wished she had feed earlier, but, oh well, too late for regrets. Dana hides her tension behind the smile.

She also scans the bar, but focusing on the people enetering and leaving, seeing if anyone strikes her a odd. "What if he tries to run? Should we go after him?"

Player of the Month

"If he tries to run and hits an uncrowded area, we take him down. If he rabbits into a crowd we tail him, work off each other and change off to prevent him from getting wise." The stuff you learn from reading Tom Clancy ...

"Dana, work back up for Kat but girls don't do anything to spook this guy. Would love to get this done quickly and quietly."

He takes another look at the bar, looking for anything that stands out.

S
    Steven

The bar is ... boring. Literally nothing special about the place. No bouncer sitting at the door. No hookers around the place. Just a building. With a sign that says "BAR" and that's about it. A dude leaves the bar, he is in a pilots uniform and is stumbling just a touch.

Katrina smiles as she sees the man, they had no idea what to look for other than a German accent perhaps. "Hello" she said as a friendly greeting. Hoping the man would respond or hell even know who they were looking for.

W
    WiseGreen

Dana enters the bar about one minute after Kat. Knowing it's the other Savage's task to look for the ghoul, she simply looks for somewhere to sit - preferentially, somewhere on the back, where she can be against a wall and watch both Katrina and the main door without drawing much attention.

She looks around and takes notice of how many people are there, and what kind of people they might be.

She orders water (that sits untouched on the table), takes a crimson wool ball and two knitting needles from her bag, keeping most of her attention on what's going on around.

PRE

Ajax gets out of the car with Kat's long coat, feeling somewhat like a boyfriend holding his girl friend's purse while she tries on clothes at Macy's or Bloomingdale's. As the girls enter the front of the building, the large Gangrel examines the sides and back of the bar, looking for any other exits other than the front door.

Katrina activates blush, sorry forgot to include it in my post earlier
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.