Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
The Low Places

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Quid pro quo, dear. But do not think that trading my knowledge for your gifts is the only interest I have in you." Anasztaz says, snickering and following it with a wink.

Far from it. She had become much more than a tool or a bargaining partner in the little time they have had together. A companion, a teacher, a pupil, a confident of lost memories.

"I am merely giving you a place and an opportunity. Finding such things nets prestige, which you need more than I do in the Ordo right now. Fortune willing, Miss Green will be here to witness it too."
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

"I know, I know. You're grooming me for great things," Amelita snarked. She threw a sideways look at the mouth of the alley, watching the runway as she spoke.

"What do you think of 'Miss Green'?"
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Too early to tell. It is another reason why I wanted her here. Her admitted lack of boundaries when it comes to research is somewhat..." Anasztaz says, rolling his tongue as if looking for a word and having trouble finding it.

He had a bit of trouble reading her expressions in this kind of darkness, but he was certain that she had no trouble seeing his at all.

"What did you make of her so far?"
    Anasztaz Veres | Presence ••• (Pleasant) | BP •• | SL •• (Androgyny) | Nosferatu (Alien Beauty) | Vitae 4/11 | WP 4/4

"She's not as confident as she lets on. I saw her struggle back at the meeting, with all the other Beasts. She's curious too. I couldn't say to what end," Amelita responded, her voice curt and incisive for a moment. She leaned against a wall, showing her attention span as she toyed with the drawstring of her hoodie.

"Promise me you'll let me take you cellphone shopping or something tomorrow. You can't run around pumping payphones full of quarters like it's 1985 or whatever. It's not normal."

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"You never cease to amaze me." Anasztaz smiles pleasantly.

While he had been busy gauging the old Sacramento Dragons and trying to lead the meeting, she had been focusing on measuring the newcomers. Their synergy had been borne naturally in this occasion, and hopefully it'd be a reoccurring trend.

"But yes, I'll be honest, I already got one of the things." he admits with a certain degree of exasperation at the topic drifts back to telephony. "Got it the night right after Court. I just haven't charged it or got around figuring out how it works just yet."

"You've had a cell for how long?" Amelita uttered, incredulous.

"Ok, after this field trip we're going to your place. I'll show you how to use it. You know what model it is or anything?"

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"Something Samsung or another. Look, you'll have time to enlighten me. Focus on the matter at hand." Anasztaz says, rolling his eyes.

That he had become so obsolete in that regard was somewhat of a sensitive spot. And where was Miss Green anyway?

"As soon as we finish here, I'll let you tell me all about it. I'll be very thankful. It will be magical."

"Magical? Well ... ok. Focus first."

Sensing she'd touched a nerve, Amelita smiled and slunk further into the alley. Button-pushing had always been a fun way to pass the time, and it seemed they had oodles of that right now.

"Annie? I'm having trouble focusing. When can we get started?"

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"I wished you to explore the area, sense it. Try to expand your senses and absorb the story it wants to tell. And then tell me what you found out." Anasztaz says, glancing towards the mouth of the alley almost as if expecting for someone to be standing there.

"You'll find something or another. Of that I am certain. However, I advise precaution. We are not the only ones drawn to these phenomena."

"Then I guess you better take me to the crash site," Amelita replied, with a sigh. She'd been inspecting faded tags as though she were perusing an art show. She felt some trepidation at looking into the grisly past of the place, but trusted that Anasztaz's word that it'd be worth it.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread