He had walked the red carpet a dozen times already, he had passed the offered popcorn more than once with his nice smile, and he had made a couple of vomiting sounds when he saw bad versions of the 'stretch out to subtly embrace your girlfriend' trick, yet the Shadow was in the cinema again. He loved the complete darkness, exciting background music, and most of all, the movies. Horror movies being one of the favorite genres of course.

For the second time Chris sat at the back of the cinema watching at Scream 4. The first time just for kicks, the second time was for a much higher purpose, blood. Blood, oh he knew it was going to be showed a lot of times during this movie, so he just wanted to taste it, to deepen the experience.

Of course he had a plan. A big grin appeared on his face as soon as the movie started. Just every time someone said: What’s your favorite scary movie? Chris answered dryly: 'Well… the Shining of course.'

One minute later: 'Though the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was very good too…'

30 seconds later: 'And then I haven’t said anything about my Vampire fascination yet.'

Well, you get the point, and believe me; the question is repeated a lot in the movie.

And the first three times just some annoyed looks were thrown his way, but the other viewers couldn’t do a lot about him. Or I better say, viewer. Of course Chris had taken a seat behind that one solo cinema-goer in the corner of the the room.

'Diiiiiid I mention Hannibal already? It’s not really horror, some people say but, I cert-' ‘Could you please be SILENT.' Wow, that sounded annoyed, missie. The woman's sneering eyes pierced through the darkness shortly before turning their focus back on the screen.

However, the Mekhet was silent for a while. He watched the movie… and got irritated by all the screaming in the room. Scream4 wasn’t really a scary movie, hilarious was a better description. And after a while Chris' mouth was dry of all the heartily laughs he had made. Time for a refreshment.

After another 'AAAHHHHHHH!!!' and 'Noooo no, behindd you!!! Ahhhh!!' the mekhet thought to himself Yup, reality girl, we all pass away sooner or later. And Chris rolled his eyes before bending forward. ‘Could you please be silent!’ He asked with his most caring voice, and then his teeth were soon in her neck. The screaming around them went on for another minute. By the time there was just the sound of dripping blood on a wooden floor Chris was back in his seat already...

Enjoying the lovely experience of a horror movie with a taste of blood on his tongue.