Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Other Guys

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Leopold glass stumbled out of the Four Seasons, a little bit wasted. He takes his crew to the corner, muttering all the while, turning around every so often and staggering backwards for a few metres as he talked and talked and talked.

"Man, fuck that monkey. You dodged a bullet there, 'Rea ... Come to that, a lot of those guys sucked. We dodged like a whole automatic burst-hail of dipshit rounds... Rambo's all yelling... Arm veins all spasming... And we're hitting the ground as the clown, the simpleton and the stuck up cat fly out his gun and over our heads, levelling the jungle around us with their dumbassery. Good work, team."

Having taken the expression entirely too far, Leo whips out his phone, about to call a cab. Then he remembers something, they need a plan. Good thing he'd caught himself.

"Right, so, we could either go look into that girl's friends fetch or we could see what my guy's doing. We got the address for whatsherface's friend, but I kind of know where my guy goes to school, so I'm up for whatever. Hold it to a vote?"

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"I abstain." Melanie already calls her own vote, arching her brow. She didn't know enough of either subject and truly she didn't give a damn. She was the hunting hawk, picking the target was not her responsibility.

Plus, after that clusterfuck of indecision she had no interest in taking part of another. On top of that, debating with someone who was stumbling like that could quickly become an exercise in frustration.

"It makes no difference to me."
    Melaine | Beast (Hunterheart) | Presence ••• (Bitter) | Winter Mantle • | Glamour 5/10 | WP 5/5 | Freehold Oath

K
    Kazakin

Rook's lips pursed in amusement as Leo babbled, and his hands slid into the pockets of his suit pants. He paused thoughtfully. It had gotten hard to figure out what the Hell everyone was doing, and he was just glad to be shot of them.

"Well, I'm pretty sure one of other groups was checking out the crying girl's friend's fetch, so we should probably start checking some of the others. If you know where yours is, that's as good a start as any," the Metalflesh said amicably. "But I'm good either way. Otherwise it's just another Goddamn clusterfuck of incompetance."

PRE

"Well, it makes sense, I say. It's not like where we came from had any semblance of order or sanity, yay? Although, I would have thought making groups would have been easier. Ah well, might as well check into something no one else is. Otherwise we might as well have gone with one of the other groups. Ought to wait till we know how we're going to do that, though," Irea added, shifting from foot to foot casually. "You mentioned a place called Harry's, Leo, maybe we could go there to discuss our plan of action? Or would everyone prefer to just jump into this?" Her accent, that blend of Italian and something, hung rather thick in her words but she wasn't hard to understand.

K
    Kazakin

"You think so, but when ego comes into it? Always some guy who wants to prove he's got a bigger dick," Rook said with a shrug. "Sure, we could head to this Harry's place if people wanna talk it over. Maybe better to get a plan of action, let Leo sober up a bit first." The Elemental gave a little nod.

Yeah, let's go to Harry's to sober up... Leo's mouth twitches as he fails to suppress a snort of laughter. He grins sheepishly.

"Yeah, ok. We'll head to Harry's and figure stuff out. I'll fill you in on my understudy. Anybody cool to drive? I'm not."

He waves a hand in front of Rook's face.

K
    Kazakin

"Leo? I'm still not blind," Rook added, watching the Mirrorskin wave his hand. "I can see you waving."

Melaine
    Storyteller
    Anasztaz Veres
    Nosferatu, Ordo Dracul

Blood Potency ••
    Striking Looks ••
    Status (Ordo Dracul) ••

Melaine
    Beast (Hunterheart)

"I don't drive." Melaine says flatly.

She had never gotten around to learn how to drive, much less to get a license. Even before she became what she was now she never had the kind of cash to afford a car, thus there was never a need.
    Melaine | Beast (Hunterheart) | Presence ••• (Bitter) | Winter Mantle • | Glamour 5/10 | WP 5/5 | Freehold Oath

As he rolled his eyes, Leo's mien rippled into someone a little less unkempt. He hops onto the back of a bench, balancing along it with his arms outstretched. He wobbles a little.

"Right, I know that. Just checking if you're hammered or not. But I guess you seem together. So do I have to spring for a cab or what? Oh, and what do you guys think I ought to do about my understudy?"

PRE

Irea shrugged. "I have a car but it's not the most comfortable thing for four people, even though it has enough seats; it's all I can afford, especially now that I'm out of work. Oh well, I'll just go pull it around front. Also Leo, that's not something any of us could answer, but I will say that it also depends on how innocent your understudy is. Be back in a sec," the Darkling says, hurrying away to retrieve her vehicle.

The rumble of a badly tuned motor heralds the rides arrival of an old, green, VW Beetle which pulls in front of the three other Lost.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread