Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Dashing After A Fetching Girl

Page 6 of 14 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"A little while now," Xerxia speaks up in answer to Janey. "We met up at a bar and discovered we had similar interests, and things kinda just kicked off from there."

B
    Beej

"Turns out we're all fans of Alan Lad, mojitos, knitting, communes and snuggies. Such a small world." Otto adds with a wry grin, while regarding Janey more carefully.

"So Jane and the mark think Katie is acting weird and Katie thinks the mark is acting weird..." he contemplates. "I wonder if she's noticed anything?"

Empathy to see if something besides the current situation is bothering Janey. 1 suxx

Janey looks to Otto and Xerxia, nodding along before finding a music channel she liked the sound of and turning it up. As Otto tried to read her body language, he comes up with squat.

From the door on the otherside of the lounge, Katie and Jack re-rnter the room, the Wizend's hand appearing bandaged. Looking down at Janey and then to Otto and Xerxia, Katie silently mouths "Who's that?" to the pair.

2 Suxx

Mask still reinforced, Jack steps forward and thrusts his unbandaged hand in Janey's direction.

"Hi. I'm Jack."

B
    Beej

"You've got to be sh*tting me." Otto thought. "This just gets better and better."

"So Janey, how long have you and Sandra been seeing each other?" Otto asked. He didn't know how long the friend had supposedly missing or when exactly. The date range on Janey's answer would tell him if Sandra's reaction another sign of fetchness.

Persuasion 1 suxx

Janey looked round to Jack but ignored the hand. "That's nice," was all she replied before Sandra returned from upstairs carrying a small pouch and holding out to Otto. "About 3 months," Sandy said, answering the beast's question before her partner could, or indeed would. Sandy looked over to Jack and Katie. "Everything cleaned up? I would offer a drink but, well, this is getting awkward."

Katie looks between Jack and the others on the other side of the lounge, wondering if there was any ideas forthcoming.

B
    Beej

"Thanks miss." Otto said, taking the baggie from Sandy. Otto was pretty much at a loss at this point. Besides being able to see through Masks, he knew abosutely knew nothing about target, or Janey for that matter. "Fantastic lead in." he thought snidely. "Sure we'll just drive up and walk up to the door after five minutes of conversation. Sarge would slap the stupid out of me if he saw this."

Seeing as no-one else had any ideas, Katie gives Sandy a quick hug, trying to make it as friendly as possible. "I'll ring you," she says. Sandy simply smiles but it has no affection whatsoever. Katie then heads towards the door, giving Otto and Xerxia a nod. Hopefully, Jack will follow.

B
    Beej

"Nice meeting you two. Hopefully I'll see you around." Otto says, touching the brim of his hat and follows after Katie.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia gives an awkward smile and says, "Nice meeting you." She exits behind Otto.

Page 6 of 14 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread