Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
Dashing After A Fetching Girl

Page 12 of 14 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last

"Its not my house," Katie admits, glancing to Jack, "I moved out when Sandy got all weird on me. We rented it, between us. However, I don't think the landlord will look to kindly on his property been burnt to nothing. No," she said, looking to Janey. "Your mess, you sort it, without hurting another."

Janey opened her mouth, most probably to argue, but rembered how surrounded she was and decided against it. "Fine, whatever."

B
    Beej

"We haven't finished discussing you're little op here. I've got all sorts of questions. Like your friend Gideon, your resources, operating in the city without Court sanction...." Otto smiles grimly. "Questions like how your friend knew Sandy was a fetch."

Although he seems mollified by Katie's words, Jack does look at Janey with interest as he awaits the answers to Otto's questions.

Janey sighs. "What the fuck, man, you don't ask much do you? Jesus, fine. You all know what Entitlements are, right? Well, mine hunts Fetches. Gideon is my handler, so to speak. How did he know about Sandy?" She shrugs. "Fuck if I know. I was given a target to investigate and I'm fucking good at what I do. Go figure."

Roll Intelligence + Occult. 2 suxx means that you have heard rumours of such an order, 4 suxx means you have heard it is part of the Winter Court, an e-suxx means you know the order's name; The Duchy of Truth & Loss.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Not enough.

I'm beginning to get an idea of what they are... Xerxia thinks, though she pulls up a blank on what this hunter's one is. I wonder if there's anything of worth here, if Katie doesn't really care much about the place...

Moving over to Jack, the elf whispers, "I'm gonna take a look around, see if there isn't anything that will lead us either to the gate which they took the real one through or else some other hint." She then proceeds to do just that while keeping an eye out for anything of worth to herself.

I think I found something..?

I think I heard something about that...

B
    Beej

1 SUX Dramatic Fail!

Actually, Otto does recall something in the back of his tiny Beast brain....rumours of an Order of the Spring Court that not only hunts Fetches but once they are done, wear their sticks and skins and dance beneath a blood red moon chanting out the name's of a dozen True Fae to empower the Others to build greater beings to hunt....at least, as the rumour goes.

Otto brings his fist back. "Names, titles, resources, why the fuck you didn't check with the Courts. Last chance."

Please check last post...it has been edited

B
    Beej

Otto brings his fist back. "You're not local and I'm pretty damn sure you weren'y cleared by the Courts to operate here. You makes you think you come into our town and pull this shit?"

Doctor Jack

Doctor Jack

PRE

Jack tries to catch Otto's eye as he adds his own two cents.

"If I'm not mistaken, I believe 'Janey' here and her friends feel somewhat Entitled to hunt down these things. Am I right?"

The good doctor looks the Lost Duchess right in the eye as he asks for confirmation of the rumors he had heard.

Page 12 of 14 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Last
Closed Thread