Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Operation Bored Monkey

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin grins at Terri's announcement.
    "Yeah, that sound fun!"

He had seen people doing yoga in the parks, and they seemed to work really hard, some of them almost as hard as he worked.
    The whole building was full of people who had really really really big muscles, and they seemed like when Genie put the muscles on Alladin in the parade. But real strength was inside, and the big giant muscles on the men and women in the building made Al-Adin feel weird. Kind of like watching the prince turn into a beast; rumbly-tummy, but not the hungry kind.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Kaito giggles like a school girl, a preview of what was to come no doubt. "Sounds good. I am up for it."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

"Great! You're really gonna love it. Lois is a fantastic instructor."

The young woman's faux enthusiasm takes on a bit more of an authentic sound as she pulls out waivers and membership forms for the trio. She probably gets a commission for signing people up.

"Now, if you're not already members, you'll need to purchase a day pass in addition to the class fee. I'm also going to need you to sign these waivers."

Glancing at the bottom line, they will each notice it's not cheap.

Minimum of Resources 1 required.

Swallowing hard, Terri forced a smile as the name is mentioned.

Her name.

"Sure thing," she replies, picking up the waivers. "Mind if we just fill these out first? We'll be over there." Terri motions a little way away where the three of them could try and steal some privacy from the receptionist.

"Of course."

Showing her most ingratiating smile, she pretends to get back to work. That is, unless her work really does involve checking her friends' Facebook updates on her iPhone.

Kaito headed over to a set of sofa's with Terri. She looks at a form. "The robbing bastards." she commented. "I can't afford this. Guess I am going to have to try and slip in un-noticed."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Well, no candy shops for me this month." Al-Adin grins, "But this is important right? And doing important stuff is fun."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"I'll pay for yours, Kaito. Its the least I can do," Terri said, glad for the extra company. She then smiles to Al. "And I'll buy you some candy as a thank you."

If we get through this in one piece, she adds to herself, psyching herself up for the confrontation to follow, because what other word could be used when dealing with the hollow puppets that steal lives?

Terri quickly fills out her waiver, answering the questions to what the gym wants. So long as their asses are covered, they really couldn't care less if you can't take the pace. That's what EMTs are for.

"All ready?" Terri finally asks, looking to Al and Kaito.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

"Thanks." Kaito said to Terri. "I will pay you back as soon as I can." Kaito quickly filled out the form and handed hers to Terri. This was going to be funny, Al doing Yoga, Kaito giggling at Al doing Yoga and at getting it wrong herself. Louis would probably ask them to leave, she would have to put on her serious face and giggle about it later.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Alright! Lets GO!" Al-Adin fist pumps the air and point in the vague direction of the squeals of pain.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread