Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Operation Bored Monkey

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin walked briskley out of the 4 seasons and went west towards the residential area. Time to go find some fetches.
    Booooooooooored.
    It was just one person after another, talking and talking and talking. It was like his cousin's graduation, when they just kept talking and talking and then mom-
    It was difficult to tell which was derailed more, his train of though or his spine, as he wrenched his head around to look at something, anything, more interesting than that stream of conciousness.
    "Ooooh a kitty! Bye kitty!" as the cat wandered off.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Katio exits the hotel and sees Al in the distance. Quickly running to catch up she shouts "Hey Al! Wait up!"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Kaito! You are joining us? Cool! How good is your roofrunning?"
    Al-Adin might not know kaito very well, but anyone willing to go with him and terri was automatically cool.
    "hehehe" Al-Adin laughs at his own mental pun.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Kaito smiles. "I am Roof running virgin. Figured I wanted to be with the cool peeps." Kaito said trying to sound hip, the attempt failing somewhat. Perhaps it was the gangsta hand gesture she added in. "Besides, how much trouble can I get into with you and Terri?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Then together Terri and I will fix that!" Al-Adin grins. "We get into tons of trouble, especially when Terri gets ex.. exaspertated and I get bored." He grins a grin that is both full of mirth and full of expected trouble.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Kaito chuckles, "Well I have no problems getting myself into trouble. I can see you two are going to be a bad influence on me."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri runs to catch up with Kaito and Al, glad to be in the fresh(ish) air once more and bundles into Al and Kaito, wrapping her arms around their shoulders.

"Well, I blame Al all the way," Terri giggles as her headache subsides. "He taught me everything I know."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin giggles. "Well, I didn't teach you how to do that thing that Nightfall did to Rick at the spring festival. That was funny though, its sad you couldn't come."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Yeah, I heard about that. Good job I'm not a jealous gal," Terri chuckles in reply before adding, "me too. I've sent a gift to Alice as an apology. I hate missing such important events; its what binds us all together and keeps Them away. Speaking of which, those pictures...." she trails off, waiting to hear her companion's thoughts.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

"Awful business." Kaito shakes her head. "I think we should follow one to start off with. See what they are up to. I doubt we will find much in a few hours surveillance but we could get lucky. Perhaps arrange longer stake outs. Follow them for a few days, see where they are going, who they are meeting."

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread